I finally saw the OG Jurassic Park (1993) and it's the whitest movie I've ever seen.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blassic and vintage Michael Bay breh :banderas:

The plot is dumb as cat shyt, but its a good popcorn flick and has the GOAT Aerosmith song:

Dude I HATED that song when it came out.
It's not even an anti-Aerosmith thing because they were on MTV heavy in the early 90s when Alicia Silverstone was in their videos or whatever.
But that song was so damn annoying.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dude I HATED that song when it came out.
It's not even an anti-Aerosmith thing because they were on MTV heavy in the early 90s when Alicia Silverstone was in their videos or whatever.
But that song was so damn annoying.

:whoa:You buggin. I swear song comes on, the marsupial sings offkey :noah:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The acting was A+? Are you ...

You know what the best acting of that whole movie was? The kid saying those 2 dinosaur jokes in the tree.

:mjlol:

for the last time you’re trolling and it’s not a good troll

your title and OP premise was about whether or not humanity should re-create and clone a species that died off 65 million years ago and that is a very interesting conversation to have

BUT - then you flipped it on criticizing the movie, which makes you come off as a troll looking for attention

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the last time you’re trolling and it’s not a good troll

your title and OP premise was about whether or not humanity should re-create and clone a species that died off 65 million years ago and that is a very interesting conversation to have

BUT - then you flipped it on criticizing the movie, which makes you come off as a troll looking for attention
I didn't flip shyt.
Y'all took the thread elsewhere and I addressed the comments.

Making a park of earth's supreme predator is a ridiculous premise and highlights the arrogance and folly of man.

You got a counter argument or opinion, then post it.
:unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I didn't flip shyt.

Making a park of earth's supreme predator is a ridiculous premise and highlights the arrogance and folly of man.

Every dangerous creature that currently exists has been a zoo exhibit. Wise or not i doubt we would make an exception for dinosaurs. we have living prehistoric monsters like alligators that people put on shows with and stick their heads in their mouth. You think too highly of humanities proclivity for stupidity

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I didn't flip shyt.

first off the overwhelming majority of dinosaurs are not predators so you’re wrong on that as well

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I di wonder what is the whitest movie ever though. And I don't mean the movie is bad.

A poster in TFR said he watched white guys watch the OG Roadhouse and they went crazy for it.

I personally seen a group of white kids glued to the screen watching Fight Club.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe great movies, great acting, great writing, a great premise, and a great plot stand the test of time.

When you saw 12 Angry Men, that movie was probably a solid 50 years old. And it was still great, right?
It's been 26 years since Saving Private Ryan, still great, right?

The point is clear.
Yo haven't seen that title in ages. You just made me go on a Wikipedia deep dive. Never really watched/read/heard anything before about the real-life war that movie was based on.

Sh*t was kinda wild. Recommended watch/read for people who have spare time.

The guy with the moustache was f*cking crazy as hell. :dead:

Almost on some real-life Thanos sh*t. You have to read it to believe it, I won't even spoil it for others who've never checked it out. You'll never guess how it ended tho. Crazy.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Skipped school and watched it 3 times in the same day when it came out.Once we got in the movies we’d watch 2-3 movies off 1 ticket.Had the flyest cross colors gear on.Good ole days.I dont know about that shyt y’all talking about we was watching for special effects only.

I take that back I don’t think we skipped that day I think it was summertime like a week before school started.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn you never was in latchkey? Or been in a waiting room or to Best Buy or nothing? I feel like Jurassic Park is one of those movies you gonna see in the wild at some point just off GP :why:
I'm trying to think of other movies that were popular that I've never seen.

What else?
Uh...I never saw Mean Girls. Or Clueless. Or uh...Pearl Harbor? Yeah.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I was 10 when that dropped

Movie was classic to me at that time

Dinosaurs were eating people come one man we loved that shyt 😭

That boy Stedman got turned to a snackpack

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter