Is this the hardest diss in Disney villain history?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
#5 - Lots o Huggin Bear. Son is Suge Knight, "slapping Kurupt and Snoop up in meetings" bear form

lotso.jpg

":demonic: Where's your kid now, Sheriff? :salute: :pacspit:"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Speaking of Scar this makes Mufasa's death even worse the way he manipulated Simba his own nephew into running away.

KILL HIM :demonic:

Ain't nobody touching this. Dude used his own nephew as bait to kill his own brother, pinned the murder on his nephew, and then put the hit on his nephew so he could take over. Nothing and nobody is every getting close to that. They took some Shakespeare shyt from hamlet that's usually left for a crime family drama on hbo or a channel like that and applied it to a fukking Disney movie. There were kids crying in the theater when I saw this. "Long love the king :demonic:"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:jbhmm: Have you all ever noticed how Disney villains have a terrible habit of falling off of high places?

I know there's symbolism involved in that, but if I were a Disney villain, I'd be like ":whoa: Nah, breh, I'm not fighting you on that dangerously high and narrow place. We'll settle our differences on even ground, instead. :jawalrus:"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lions control nature?
ummmm yea... scar didn't respect the circle of life. he let the hienas kill off all the food by over eating/hunting.. which fukked up the ecosystem, which fukked up nature in that area

sometimes you gotta dig deeper breh

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ummmm yea... scar didn't respect the circle of life. he let the hienas kill off all the food by over eating/hunting.. which fukked up the ecosystem, which fukked up nature in that area

sometimes you gotta dig deeper breh
Oh I did.
Scar was helping an neglected portion of that society. Why were hyenas pushed to margins of that society?
Mufasta didn't help them but scar was willing.