Is this the hardest diss in Disney villain history?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

My childhood brehs :wow:

Jafar and Scar were GOAT-tier villains

and :salute: to Aladdin, fav Disney flick after Lion King.

I always thought Disney's straight to VHS sequels were trash, even as a kid (tho i fukks with the King of Thieves)... but what Disney did with Aladdin the animated series, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, and Tales Spin... that was my muthafukkin childhood :to:

That's why i liked King of Thieves, cuz it felt like i'd been in a long ass journey with the characters through 2 movies and 3 seasons of continuity, and this was the final send off seein em finally tie the knot and live happily ever after. :mjcry:

And I still feel a type a way whenever i come across them nostalgic intro themes to chip n dale and tails spin :mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I personally think it'd be much more fun to voice/play a Disney villain than a hero. You basically get to let go, let your inner dark side take over, and run with it. You can tell Jonathan Freeman (Jafar), Jeremy Irons (Scar), Pat Carroll (Ursula), Richard White (Gaston) etc. etc. were having a blast in that recording booth.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
My childhood brehs :wow:

Jafar and Scar were GOAT-tier villains

and :salute: to Aladdin, fav Disney flick after Lion King.

I always thought Disney's straight to VHS sequels were trash, even as a kid (tho i fukks with the King of Thieves)... but what Disney did with Aladdin the animated series, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, and Tales Spin... that was my muthafukkin childhood :to:

That's why i liked King of Thieves, cuz it felt like i'd been in a long ass journey with the characters through 2 movies and 3 seasons of continuity, and this was the final send off seein em finally tie the knot and live happily ever after. :mjcry:

And I still feel a type a way whenever i come across them nostalgic intro themes to chip n dale and tails spin :mjcry:

:wow: Dapped+Repped.

:mjlol: Coli nikkas really tried to tell me "Aladdin and the King of Theives" is TRASH when it has got to be EASILY the best Disney Direct-to-Home-Video sequel.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:wow: Dapped+Repped.

:mjlol: Coli nikkas really tried to tell me "Aladdin and the King of Theives" is TRASH when it has got to be EASILY the best Disney Direct-to-Home-Video sequel.

Anyone that says that deserves a neg on site. I remember buying that for my son and that shyt had me like :lolbron: that movie was dope as fukk, it had that Indiana Jones feel.