Is this the best deal you're gonna find to run Starfield 60fps?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm dangerously close to pulling the trigger but I can't justify spending more than $1000 on this shyt when I got a baby and bills to pay.

I do have assets im willing to part ways with though if I can somehow get a computer with a 4000 series GPU. Quest 2, X1X I'm definitely willing to part with, Series X too if the transition to XBOX on PC is seamless
Yeah, the no kid life has its benefits in some regard.

I'd say you could also buy used, but I'm not sure if you're going to find many 4000 series at great discounts given they are less than a year old. There will probably be 4th of July sales at somes places, so you might get lucky and be able to grab something at a nice discount

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Another reason console sucks is because of how restrictive it is. It's the same reason I have android over iPhone, this locking features because "fukk you" sucks. This is somewhat of a minor grievance but these little agitators add up to the point I am ready to just get a $1k prebuilt and upgrade from there.

No bluetooth functionality. I play on my Odyssey G7 Gaming Monitor, and 99% of the time I use headphones. Well it's gonna be kinda busy at the gig today and I can't be too focused on the game wearing a headset n shyt. So I want to be able to play the game sound on speakers but guess what, that aint possible! No bluetooth functionality on console, no aux port on console (there's one on my monitor but it's too far from the soundbar), and no extra HDMI port for audio passthrough. We have an optical port, but the point is to get rid of wires. If they knew bluetooth functionality wouldnt have been implemented, they should have forked over the extra cash for multiple audio sources. To have only ONE port devoted only to audio while lacking bluetooth functionality is maddening. I get console is for budget gaming but as I dive deeper into the depths of hardcore gaming I am really starting to feel the sacrifices made to make the box so cheap. I promise you I will never again buy a console in my life unless it's for my kid(s).

And even then Ima try to get em PC gang early

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Another reason console sucks is because of how restrictive it is. It's the same reason I have android over iPhone, this locking features because "fukk you" sucks. This is somewhat of a minor grievance but these little agitators add up to the point I am ready to just get a $1k prebuilt and upgrade from there.

No bluetooth functionality. I play on my Odyssey G7 Gaming Monitor, and 99% of the time I use headphones. Well it's gonna be kinda busy at the gig today and I can't be too focused on the game wearing a headset n shyt. So I want to be able to play the game sound on speakers but guess what, that aint possible! No bluetooth functionality on console, no aux port on console (there's one on my monitor but it's too far from the soundbar), and no extra HDMI port for audio passthrough. We have an optical port, but the point is to get rid of wires. If they knew bluetooth functionality wouldnt have been implemented, they should have forked over the extra cash for multiple audio sources. To have only ONE port devoted only to audio while lacking bluetooth functionality is maddening. I get console is for budget gaming but as I dive deeper into the depths of hardcore gaming I am really starting to feel the sacrifices made to make the box so cheap. I promise you I will never again buy a console in my life unless it's for my kid(s).

Shut your bytch ass up :russ:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

sound like u dead set on the goat platform. come join us in the light breh :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wouldn’t buy anything just yet. There’s no telling exactly how the game will run just yet.

Might get this PC and still be playing at 48Fps
Looks like this is about you would get with this PC.

You could maybe play at a resolution lower than 1080p with FSR and squeeze out 60, but yeah, probably gonna want something a little beefier.

Which settles it for me, it ain’t worth it. Money notwithstanding, the time effort experince of fukking around with PC gaming again isn’t worth it to me. 99% of the games i play work just fine at 60fps on xbox.

Not worth messing around with PC gang life again just for one or two games.

Maybe if i squint 30fps will feel good :mjcry:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Looks like this is about you would get with this PC.

You could maybe play at a resolution lower than 1080p with FSR and squeeze out 60, but yeah, probably gonna want something a little beefier.

Which settles it for me, it ain’t worth it. Money notwithstanding, the time effort experince of fukking around with PC gaming again isn’t worth it to me. 99% of the games i play work just fine at 60fps on xbox.

Not worth messing around with PC gang life again just for one or two games.

Maybe if i squint 30fps will feel good :mjcry:
:pachaha:
blame the company you stan

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

I got 3 months to figure this shyt out, but the more I think about it, I'd rather go broke getting a proper PC and selling my series X than to play that shyt in 30 frames. I'll let the console kids argue about technical limitations; I think Starfield is what will drive me to finally make that leap to PC master race.

1.7k is still a lot of fukkin money to just shell out on some damn videogaming though. I cannot justify that purchase while staying true to BBG. so is there a machine that costs less than this that could potentially run Starfield 60 frames? I'm fine with even 1440p so long as it runs like butter

Best deal by far, game is already cracked so you ain't gotta worry about spending on that :yeshrug:. 50$ a month but free single player games so it works out