Is this the best deal you're gonna find to run Starfield 60fps?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
For example if you buy something like this.

And add a good GPU. You would get similar performance to the link you posted and save about $500-$600

But again, it all depends on how the game actually performs before you can make some real decisions.

you have to be careful with this you need to know what motherboard, psu, cooling, etc this has before you commit to a gpu I would imagine. Also the storage is ass. a 4070 is like 600. hes not saving enough for the issues that will come from what you are suggesting.

you also void your warranty immediately

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
who told you this nonsense that has like never been true lol

You know people always exaggerate to downplay console gaming, according to some people consoles are ancient tech 6 months after release, and their wal mart pc’s can play current gen games

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You know people always exaggerate to downplay console gaming, according to some people consoles are ancient tech 6 months after release, and their wal mart pc’s can play current gen games

Consoles are great because they are cheaper and can play things they shouldn't because those games are built for them first anyway. I love my pc but its definitely brute forcing its way through some of these games moreso than taking advantage of its power.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you have to be careful with this you need to know what motherboard, psu, cooling, etc this has before you commit to a gpu I would imagine. Also the storage is ass.

you also void your warranty immediately
I don’t think you void th warranty.

And yes, you do have to do some research and make sure everything is compatible.

It’s broke boy PC gaming. Obviously you gone have to take some risks and do some extra work:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think you void th warranty.

And yes, you do have to do some research and make sure everything is compatible.

It’s broke boy PC gaming. Obviously you gone have to take some risks and do some extra work:manny:

you'd def have to switch out the psu which certainly voids it because I don't see why this would natively have one that compensates for a 4070, the processor is also older.

Its honestly smarter to just pony up the extra 300 or so and get that prebuilt because if one things fukks up he is ass out.

if he trying to pay 1400 for a pc, just spend 1400 on a prebuilt gaming one lol. It won't be as nice but should be 30xx range easily which should run most anything at 60 on med settings.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you'd def have to switch out the psu which certainly voids it because I don't see why this would natively have one that compensates for a 4070, the processor is also older.

Its honestly smarter to just pony up the extra 300 or so and get that prebuilt because if one things fukks up he is ass out.
I don’t think changing the PSU voids the warrant either.

But fukk all that, i said to look for a used/refurbed one anyway. Broke boy gaming don’t care about no damn warranty :stopitslime:

We not afraid. It can all be fixed.

You are saving a lot more than $300.

If you could “just pay the extra money” it wouldn’t be broke boy pc gaming :ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think changing the PSU voids the warrant either.

But fukk all that, i said to look for a used/refurbed one anyway. Broke boy gaming don’t care about no damn warranty :stopitslime:

We not afraid. It can all be fixed.

You are saving a lot more than $300.

If you could “just pay the extra money” it wouldn’t be broke boy pc gaming :ehh:

Aint no such thing as broke boy pc gaming unless u running a fukking 1060 or some shyt lol. Is still gon be a 1k plus investMent

Go off tho :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aint no such thing as broke boy pc gaming unless u running a fukking 1060 or some shyt lol. Is still gon be a 1k plus investMent

Go off tho :hubie:
Your 1K plus can go a much longer distance if you make some good decisions.

Those premade “gaming” rigs are known to have problems too.

This is a good way to get some PC components for cheaper than buying them individually, and you can ad what you need to make it right.

I agree with you that it’s more risky and more legwork, but it can be worth it if you are on a really tight budget.

I’ve built gaming PCs this way in the past and it’s always been successful for me:manny: