Is this the best deal you're gonna find to run Starfield 60fps?

BBG

Superstar
Daps

I got 3 months to figure this shyt out, but the more I think about it, I'd rather go broke getting a proper PC and selling my series X than to play that shyt in 30 frames. I'll let the console kids argue about technical limitations; I think Starfield is what will drive me to finally make that leap to PC master race.

1.7k is still a lot of fukkin money to just shell out on some damn videogaming though. I cannot justify that purchase while staying true to BBG. so is there a machine that costs less than this that could potentially run Starfield 60 frames? I'm fine with even 1440p so long as it runs like butter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I got 3 months to figure this shyt out, but the more I think about it, I'd rather go broke getting a proper PC and selling my series X than to play that shyt in 30 frames. I'll let the console kids argue about technical limitations; I think Starfield is what will drive me to finally make that leap to PC master race.

1.7k is still a lot of fukkin money to just shell out on some damn videogaming though. I cannot justify that purchase while staying true to BBG. so is there a machine that costs less than this that could potentially run Starfield 60 frames? I'm fine with even 1440p so long as it runs like butter

Sounds like you’re in between a rock and a hard place

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Also, u can cop that PC and get a good 1440p monitor. 1.7k is a good deal and u can always upgrade to keep up with the times.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
wait for release then decide? No one knows how well this shyt will perform on release.

I would also lay off the prebuilts too. They tend to cheap out on shyt like the psu and mobo with proprietary oem shyt that makes upgrading difficult sometimes

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or you might be able to find something cheaper.

One broke boy PC gaming tip i have for you is to not buy a “gaming” rig.

Find a used or refurb “regular” PC in a full case and add a GPU and power supply.

That’s usually the cheapest way to get started.
For example if you buy something like this.

And add a good GPU. You would get similar performance to the link you posted and save about $500-$600

But again, it all depends on how the game actually performs before you can make some real decisions.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somebody in the PC thread said a long time ago that you should build your pc around your monitor, and that was good advice. If you're running 1440p, you can have lower specs. If you want 4K you are going to need to spend more.

If Starfield has DLSS you'll be in luck with a mid-tier GPU because DLSS works really well. I'd expect it will be very easy to hit 60. If there is no DLSS, then it might be hard to run at 60fps on a mid-tier gpu.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would wait because PC games have been poorly optimized, especially the recent releases. And with Bethesda, it is expected. Maybe Xbox adds better fps or performance mode and you can get a Xbox instead.

If you want to buy PC though, I think everyone would agree it is best to build your own. It is very easy and you can get more out of it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You really gonna sell ya xbox just to get a PC to play the same game at a higher graphic fiedelity???:what: