Is there such a thing as “too much” when it comes to all natural boobs

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Lmao exactly

34 inch back is kinda small
Hips are wider than that.

I need gym for my ankles. As someone said here legs are the issue and for me its below the knees, I have slim straight calves with petite ankles.

Above the knees are chubby thighs lil 🍑 booty with tig ole bitties

My ankles can't handle the weight, no matter how much weight I gain my ankles stay petite so they really do struggle to support my frame and often buckle if I get toooo thick, when I was 175lbs, im about 165lbs now, my ankles would click non stop

The way this reads out is fukking hilarious :pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yh I'm really fast at 100metre sprint, not Katt Williams fast 😒

But yh my ankles and boobs ratio stopped me from getting into athletics, but I think it's laziness on my part because I'm sure there are exercises I can do to support/strengthen my ankles.

I have small feet too, size 5 which I think is a 6 or 7 in the states. Need help tbh
:jbhmm: How are your arches? I ask because there are some tendons in the calf that control arches and, I find that when I'm working them regularly, my stance feels sturdier and more stable, if that makes sense.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:jbhmm: How are your arches? I ask because there are some tendons in the calf that control arches and, I find that when I'm working them regularly, my stance feels sturdier and more stable, if that makes sense.

I have a high arch, not no flat platypus foot.

No offence to anyone with flat feet....
Sometimes can get serious cramp in those arches

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have a high arch, not no flat platypus foot.

No offence to anyone with flat feet....
Sometimes can get serious cramp in those arches

Complications of high arches​

High arches can cause more than just foot pain when walking or running. High arches can contribute to the development of several other foot conditions including:

Ankle instability​

High arches affect more than just your foot, but they can also impact your ankle. High arches can contribute to ankle instability, which increases your risk of spraining your ankle.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Complications of high arches​

High arches can cause more than just foot pain when walking or running. High arches can contribute to the development of several other foot conditions including:

Ankle instability​

High arches affect more than just your foot, but they can also impact your ankle. High arches can contribute to ankle instability, which increases your risk of spraining your ankle.

Bih I Luh you 😘💯

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Hmmmm

Realized that a lot of chesty women stay out the gym or just do light cardio. They would benefit the most from training like dudes (deadlifts, shoulder press, lat pull-down etc). They don't train their shoulders and back despite having bigger shoulders and back to carry those titties.
Yup. And titties are mostly made of fat so they make it even worse on themselves by not working out. They could strengthen their back and core which would improve their posture and relieve back pain, and being in shape would slightly reduce the overall weight of their breasts, nothing dramatic but possibly a little bit off their cup or band size

Also most women with big titties are wearing the wrong bra size which doesn't help with support and posture

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
If it’s natural it’s never too much.

I've noticed that women with big titties make their titties their whole identity. They are always talking about their titties or complaining about them, even though no one asked. And they always show cleavage then complain that people are looking

Daps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
For fun? No.

For a wife/gf? Of course.

Most brehs don’t mind eye candy. But it’s a chore once she gets to ‘circus attraction’ level. Now you gotta be on edge when you out with her bc all eyes on yall