giphy.gif
:francis: See sig.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm right there in my DP

And I'm like the only female posting in the Women Of Coli Pic thread for the past 5 pages 😄
Judging from your profile pic, I think an exception can be made.

I'll investigate further and launch a study on the matter at hand.

Will return with my peer-reviewed results shortly.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hmmmm

Realized that a lot of chesty women stay out the gym or just do light cardio. They would benefit the most from training like dudes (deadlifts, shoulder press, lat pull-down etc). They don't train their shoulders and back despite having bigger shoulders and back to carry those titties.
I do NOT have bigger shoulders and back. God forbid. :picard:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Titties >> Azz for most women if we talking all natural.

Pawgs and southeast Asians pull it off the best because they got elite thicc leg genetics by default so the only weakness is azz. Hit the squat rack and you can make the booty respectable.

Sistas that are top heavy, ain't got the legs to pull it off unless they live in the gym. That's why brehs love big booty sistas but booty matters less when dating out.

Flip side is that A cup titties with a 50" azz is like owning a Lamborghini with no engine or brakes. What's the point?
I've never read such a post where absolutely everything was so completely WRONG :what:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I do NOT have bigger shoulders and back. God forbid. :picard:
Lmao exactly

34 inch back is kinda small
Hips are wider than that.

I need gym for my ankles. As someone said here legs are the issue and for me its below the knees, I have slim straight calves with petite ankles.

Above the knees are chubby thighs lil 🍑 booty with tig ole bitties

My ankles can't handle the weight, no matter how much weight I gain my ankles stay petite so they really do struggle to support my frame and often buckle if I get toooo thick, when I was 175lbs, im about 165lbs now, my ankles would click non stop

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When your shoulders have scars on them because the straps of your bra dig into your skin
Long as her hygiene is up to par and the underneath of her titties don't stink in the summer time it's No Limit to me

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My ankles can't handle the weight, no matter how much weight I gain my ankles stay petite so they really do struggle to support my frame and often buckle if I get toooo thick, when I was 175lbs, im about 165lbs now, my ankles would click non stop
:jbhmm: That's interesting and, you're right, my walk suffers when I gain weight too. I weighed myself about 2 wks ago and was 135! I shut that shyt down immediately. I'm now 129 and still losing. I may gain it back, but it will be in muscle.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:jbhmm: That's interesting and, you're right, my walk suffers when I gain weight too. I weighed myself about 2 wks ago and was 135! I shut that shyt down immediately. I'm now 129 and still losing. I may gain it back, but it will be in muscle.
Yh I'm really fast at 100metre sprint, not Katt Williams fast 😒

But yh my ankles and boobs ratio stopped me from getting into athletics, but I think it's laziness on my part because I'm sure there are exercises I can do to support/strengthen my ankles.

I have small feet too, size 5 which I think is a 6 or 7 in the states. Need help tbh