Is there such a thing as “too much” when it comes to all natural boobs

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
If it’s natural it’s never too much.

That's amazing. Yeah, she's actually beautiful and all (I'm actually an ass man so would happily divert 100% of her t*ts to her back side), but i keep staring because i'm just wondering how functional that shyt is. like look at this shyt. Who can eat dinner like this? How is she even reaching her plate? :martin:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Persephanii is my cut off. Any bigger than that is too much.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Are you sure?

Imo it's all about proportions

I am a 34FF but my waist I pretty tiny in comparison. I dont have a big ol dump truck booty just a lil high shelf bubble and I'm pretty tall 5'6.
So the dimensions kind of work together

34FF might look totally different on a woman with different proportions
"Generally" speaking.

Need pics to judge.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure?

Imo it's all about proportions

I am a 34FF but my waist I pretty tiny in comparison. I dont have a big ol dump truck booty just a lil high shelf bubble and I'm pretty tall 5'6.
So the dimensions kind of work together

34FF might look totally different on a woman with different proportions

34F, 5'2", same. I manage my weight so I can stay proportional. Any weight gain goes there first.
Pic violations
giphy.gif

Daps
Titties >> Azz for most women if we talking all natural.

Pawgs and southeast Asians pull it off the best because they got elite thicc leg genetics by default so the only weakness is azz. Hit the squat rack and you can make the booty respectable.

Sistas that are top heavy, ain't got the legs to pull it off unless they live in the gym. That's why brehs love big booty sistas but booty matters less when dating out.

Flip side is that A cup titties with a 50" azz is like owning a Lamborghini with no engine or brakes. What's the point?

Daps
The back pain is actually caused by poor posture (they are literally top heavy and tend to lean forward more than average) and lack of exercise.
Hmmmm

Realized that a lot of chesty women stay out the gym or just do light cardio. They would benefit the most from training like dudes (deadlifts, shoulder press, lat pull-down etc). They don't train their shoulders and back despite having bigger shoulders and back to carry those titties.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I can’t believe I watched that full video :russ: :whew:

Anyway I like her and she’s a great spokesperson for that company :ehh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Titties >> Azz for most women if we talking all natural.

Pawgs and southeast Asians pull it off the best because they got elite thicc leg genetics by default so the only weakness is azz. Hit the squat rack and you can make the booty respectable.

Sistas that are top heavy, ain't got the legs to pull it off unless they live in the gym. That's why brehs love big booty sistas but booty matters less when dating out.

Flip side is that A cup titties with a 50" azz is like owning a Lamborghini with no engine or brakes. What's the point?
Nah you outta pocket. Lil titties and big ass combo is :wow: