Is there ever a reason to be this down bad? UPDATE: The Slump Buster Extraordinaire drops words of wisdom

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I have never fukked an ugly bytch in my life. I wouldn’t even look at one of these “slump busters” I worship my dikk, that nikka never been in bad built p*ssy. Have some fukking self worth.

I would jerk off forever before I fukked warthog looking bytch.
Word. I had a dry spell of nearly a year, fresh out of college. Broke, shytty job and a crappy apartment. I could only attract cute chubby women at best.

I said hell no. Even at my lowest I had way too much self esteem to lower myself to some fats. Maybe that’s why I have a strong aversion to them: they remind me of my broke years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GAB2CmlXQAEMXUc

don’t care how much of a slump I’m in, I’m never walking side by side with a late night creep

:hubie:

*edit*

actually I’m “lying” (genuinely forgot)…when I was living in an apartment out in portsmouth I had no choice cuz it was a fukked up area so I’d have to get out there and walk chics to my apartment and back to their car :francis:

I was so embarrassed one night…I’m walking fast tryna get inside with the bytch as quickly as possible…nosy ass neighbor came out with her baby in the stroller (it was 10 at night so I know damn well that bytch wasn’t really going anywhere…she just wanted to see who I was coming up the stairs with)…we were not really on speaking terms cuz she always made noise in her apartment to the point I had to bang on the walls and cuss her out several times…but that night she all “friendly” and shyt…chic I was with stopped and talked to her and started playing with the baby…man that shyt had me tight lmaoooo

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing that kills me is the smug look on this woman's face. Like this clearly isn't the first time.

look how defeated that nikka looks…and you can tell it’s not even that cold outside cuz of what she’s wearing…meanwhile he hoodied up for obvious reasons lmaoooo…aww man that’s tough smh lol

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Reminiscing on days when coochie used to stink like
You a better breh than me, even the faint scent of stankbox immediately turns me off and I vacate the premises
I can't do it. The smell is rancid and offensive to me.

But to the point, a drought doesn't last forever, and slump busters exist for said purpose.