Is there ever a reason to be this down bad? UPDATE: The Slump Buster Extraordinaire drops words of wisdom

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Reminiscing on days when coochie used to stink like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

You gotta work them slump-busters into your rotation when you a young Big Dawg. Only way to regulate your shıt until your game matures so that you can turn that back end of the roster over with better talent.

Think of it like using the last coach's players to stabilize your program until your recruiting pipeline is strong.

I get it. :yeshrug:

Nah I'm good homie. Turned down several fat women and will continue to do do.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Reminiscing on days when coochie used to stink like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

You gotta work them slump-busters into your rotation when you a young Big Dawg. Only way to regulate your shıt until your game matures so that you can turn that back end of the roster over with better talent.

Think of it like using the last coach's players to stabilize your program until your recruiting pipeline is strong.

I get it. :yeshrug:
Is she worth the risk of possibly contracting herpes?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Is she worth the risk of possibly contracting herpes?

Who said anything about STDs, my G? :wtf:

If.you got caught up in the "stink" part, I'm just quoting a Biggie line. Just saying back in the days when I was a semi-out of control bucking bronco slinging it all over the northeast, those last minute options weren't exactly choice cuts, ya dig?

Definitely wasn't being literal. :whoa:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Who said anything about STDs, my G? :wtf:
From a statistical standpoint everytime you have sex with a different person you running the risk. A condom doesn't fully protect you from herpes. I'm just asking is having sex with someone you not really feeling worth that risk?

Sometimes you just take your ball and go home.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
From a statistical standpoint everytime you have sex with a different person you running the risk. A condom doesn't fully protect you from herpes. I'm just asking is having sex with someone you not really feeling worth that risk?

Sometimes you just take your ball and go home.

mVut7R1_d.webp

Dawg... It ain't that serious.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not for nothing, I've got more than one dutty gutty I can lean on in lean times when the energy isn't in motion but deadass they've never looked like that.

Yeah there might be a second chin like she just had a bulk season but outright piggish women brehs? Hell no.

And half the time when I'm debating sending that text, I just rather hit literotica, squeeze one out and save myself the sequential shame.

The alternative is a ring cam catching me at a low point and Twitter finding out... hell no.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Not for nothing, I've got more than one dutty gutty I can lean on in lean times when the energy isn't in motion but deadass they've never looked like that.

Yeah there might be a second chin like she just had a bulk season but outright piggish women brehs? Hell no.

And half the time when I'm debating sending that text, I just rather hit literotica, squeeze one out and save myself the sequential shame.

The alternative is a ring cam catching me at a low point and Twitter finding out... hell no.

See this how I can tell you one of the few real nikkas on this forum. :salute:

Firstly, your initial 2 paragraphs are dead-on. People don't realize that "slump buster" is a relative term. While the average slump buster wallows in that 3-4.5 area, there's some dudes out there who's slump busters are some reggae club DJ shıt: on the 1s and 2s. Generally the less desirable you are the less desirable your slump-buster. Standards are still standards, this ain't rocket science, people!

Secondly, your third paragraph is genius in your use of the phrase "half the time." Much like a pitching staff, in those early "establish the program" years you"re just trying to steal 1 of 2 games from your 4 and 5 starter. You ain't gotta hit those lesser chicks up constantly, just every other desperate nut or so. Anything more than that is sometimes fine, but you're dooming your long term development if you're not procuring more potential aces in your farm system.

Real shıt.

Last edited: