Is there ever a reason to be this down bad? UPDATE: The Slump Buster Extraordinaire drops words of wisdom

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Reminiscing on days when coochie used to stink like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

You gotta work them slump-busters into your rotation when you a young Big Dawg. Only way to regulate your shıt until your game matures so that you can turn that back end of the roster over with better talent.

Think of it like using the last coach's players to stabilize your program until your recruiting pipeline is strong.

I get it. :yeshrug:
Those undesirable women are like that 2 yard carry ppl try make a positive.

"He turned a 4 yd loss into a 2 yd gain"

It was 4th & 10 :unimpressed:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Those slumps be havin' a breh givin' undeserved sexual attention to certain females.

I remember I was in a slump and decided to fukk a chick all my homies would pass around. I fukked her missionary while nibbling on her ear and lockin' her neck:snoop:
Was she 6/10 or above at least? :ld:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Well....at least I know who the Slump Buster Extraordinaire of The Coli is :ehh:

:salute:

You gotta beat up the dregs of single to triple A before you get your shot at facing top level pitching every night. Riding the bus from backwater town to backwater town is a boon for a young playa's development. :myman:

No shame in my game. But there's rules to this drought shıt:

If you have more slump-bustas than aces in your rotation, something is wrong.

If you have only slump bustas in your rotation, you're resigned to winning games ugly. Do you. :francis:

If by year 4 (at the latest) you start the season with those slump bustahs still on the team with expectations of playing time, you MIGHT BE entering year 5 as lame duck fighting for an extension. Good luck. :francis:

As I said a few posts ago, they're strictly for filling out the roster those first few years while you're figuring out how to construct your program.

Where nikkas fukk up is when they make those 3 am specials a philosophical cornerstone. :ufdup:

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:salute:

You gotta beat up the dregs of single to triple A before you get your shot at facing top level pitching every night. Riding the bus from backwater town to backwater town is a boon for a young playa's development. :myman:

No shame in my game. But there's rules to this drought shıt:

If you have more slump-bustas than aces in your rotation, something is wrong.

If you have only slump bustas in your rotation, you're resigned to winning games ugly. Do you. :francis:

If by year 4 (at the latest) you start the season with those slump bustahs still on the team with expectations of playing time, you MIGHT BE entering year 5 as lame duck fighting for an extension. Good luck. :francis:

As I said a few posts ago, they're strictly for filling out the roster those first few years while you'ee figuring out how to construct your program.

Where nikkas fukk up is when they make those 3 am specials a philosophical cornerstone. :ufdup:
Not everyone can have a superteam, it seems :francis: