Is there ever a reason to be this down bad? UPDATE: The Slump Buster Extraordinaire drops words of wisdom

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:dead:
GACxOyAWsAAZAzg

F__y7XHaQAAcxL1

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Reminiscing on days when coochie used to stink like

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

You gotta work them slump-busters into your rotation when you a young Big Dawg. Only way to regulate your shıt until your game matures so that you can turn that back end of the roster over with better talent.

Think of it like using the last coach's players to stabilize your program until your recruiting pipeline is strong.

I get it. :yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You gotta work them slump-busters into your rotation when you a young Big Dawg. Only way to regulate your shıt until your game matures so that you can turn that back end of the roster over with better talent.

Think of it like using the last coach's players to stabilize your program until your recruiting pipeline is strong.

I get it. :yeshrug:

b8Mkhjk.mp4

Imma beat my meat before I smash a boogaloo. We don't play that around here :birdman:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
b8Mkhjk.mp4

Imma beat my meat before I smash a boogaloo. We don't play that around here :birdman:

Imma say it once and Imma say it in bolded caps:

UNLESS YOU MARRIED YOUR FIRST, AIN'T A NIKKA ALIVE WHO NEVER SMASHED A SLUMP-BUSTA.

You think you're talking to some impressionable, "Oh, for real?
full
"-ass nikka? That's like nikkas who claim they don't beat off or don't eat the pu$$y. Nah B, I've been around too many blocks too many times to believe that ol' BS. :rudy: :ufdup:

Last edited: