Is there anyone that can rightfully admit, Brokeback Mountain was one of the greatest..... (NO HOMO)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I'm a sucker for great acting, but I can't pull myself yet to watch this. Although I did see Gay Michael Douglas in the Liberaci film and shyt was magnificent. Soderbergh's best movie in my opinion.

Ya'll got me on the fence (pause) about this one

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I'm a sucker for great acting, but I can't pull myself yet to watch this. Although I did see Gay Michael Douglas in the Liberaci film and shyt was magnificent. Soderbergh's best movie in my opinion.

Ya'll got me on the fence (pause) about this one
you'll watch a movie about liberace but wont watch one about dudes on a camping trip in the mountains?

:dahell:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
you'll watch a movie about liberace but wont watch one about dudes on a camping trip in the mountains?

:dead:
And u will watch a movie about dudes on a camping trip.

Who wanna fukk eachother?

:scusthov:

Hey homie, what u watching tonight?

Op: I was thinking about a love story type flick since I'm feeling extra moist.

So u wanna pop in that broke back mountain joint?

U know I do! Lets watch some cowboy fakkit love!

*high fives his fakkit friend, turns off the kanye*

:scust:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:dead:
And u will watch a movie about dudes on a camping trip.

Who wanna fukk eachother?

:scusthov:

Hey homie, what u watching tonight?

Op: I was thinking about a love story type flick since I'm feeling extra moist.

So u wanna pop in that broke back mountain joint?

U know I do! Lets watch some cowboy fakkit love!

*high fives his fakkit friend, turns off the kanye*

:scust:
liberace is the most flamboyant f*ggit in existence

brokeback mountain is about a couple of undercover fags

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
romance movies don't move me :manny:

If it would have been two gay cowboys going through the west murdering dukes for revenge I probably would have watched it out of curiosity :ehh:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
For those that won't watch it,believe me I was there. I finished it last night, and I felt the film hit me with a :manny: at the end. Like, it is what it is. nikkas were propping up this shyt to be a must see:dame: and it isn't by any means. I'm no movie buff though, so for those that are I can understand the appreciation for acting and character studies.
I enjoyed it cuz it made me laugh a few times and had some pretty cool scenes like Jake G putting his motherfukkin foot down in front of his family :whew: or the heartfelt scene when Heath told Jake that he made him this way:to:. shyt was dope, made you really look at homosexuality for what it is. All that Richard Simmons Ru Paul bs is lame cuz there are some cool fags out there. Like the black one in 8 Mile that had a small role but he was chill wit it.

Overall definitely not necessarily a must watch, but I'm happy I saw it cuz like I said it was a cool film for what it was. Nothing about gay people interests me so for me to end up not wishing I hadn't seen it says a lot:yeshrug:

Overall I rate this a :ehh: out of :ahh: