Is there anyone that can rightfully admit, Brokeback Mountain was one of the greatest..... (NO HOMO)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is piff man. Fast forward the super homo stuff and youll enjoy it. Legit had me catchin feels at the end no homo.

lol @ their bosses disgust when he peeps them having their homo wrestling match or whatever it was that alerted him to their homoness tho

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Jake G's bytch in this movie is piff!!!! Holy shyt I gotta Google her name

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It was a really Good movie, You homophobes just automatically write it off as bushes material. Also People have this really off perception that there are some really graphic scenes in the movie. There is only one and ir really is not vivid at all , the movie is more a of a story about the feelings and struggles of indulging in a forbidden and at times unrequited love.

From what I remember the most graphic scene in the movie is the flashback where young Joker (not to be mistaken with Yung Yogurt) watches his father and other men murder a suspected homosexual. Still a great film btw, although it really is carried by Ledger's performance.