Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

Daps
Vegas is probably the main reason that it is the GOAT triangle. There's other triangles in the country, but most of them only have 1 or 2 good cities, with a "decent" city. But LA and San Diego with VEGAS to top it off :whew:
L.A would be shyt without Kobe..........

:steviej:

Daps
Vegas is GULLY as fukk

my fukkin cousin took(stole) my grandmas car and we found out it was impounded in NORTH LAS VEGAS... i will never go back to that hell hole ...

NEVER go to N. vegas......
That's what i'm saying Vegas has only one spot that's lavish and its the strip. Unlike L.A or Miami, you have many spots and places where you can enjoy yourself. But like i said, whats L.A without The Gawd.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Vegas is GULLY as fukk

my fukkin cousin took(stole) my grandmas car and we found out it was impounded in NORTH LAS VEGAS... i will never go back to that hell hole ...

NEVER go to N. vegas......

Yea, nowdays Vegas is probably more dangerous than most parts of LA, besides a couple of pockets in south central and maybe long beach.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That's what i'm saying Vegas has only one spot that's lavish and its the strip. Unlike L.A or Miami, you have many spots and places where you can enjoy yourself. But like i said, whats L.A without The Gawd.

maybe "lavish" yeah

but there so many spots off the strip that are :jawalrus:

when on the strip tho.. they got MAD UNDERCOVERS

"coke weed what you need"

fukkers walking by me sayin that shyt all slick :what:

drug laws in vegas :leostare:

going to the liquor store buyin a bottle drinkin that shyt on the strip is :lolbron:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I seen a gangland episode about Vegas and was like :leon:

Them nikkas get busy :whew:

yea man, i got a homie there, and my fam lives there. I remember i was out there in 2010 for like 4 days. Just in that short period of time them nikkas caught like 7 bodies one of them was inside a sams club, another was inside a gated apartment complex in broad daylight:whoo:

I read somewhere them nikkas had a funeral there and ended up in 7 people getting shot :why:

shyt is really one of the worst cities on the west coast.

Still better than Oakland :no: