is there an argument that Tom Cruise is the GOAT movie star?

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the sense of what a movie star means, not saying he is the best actor ever in terms of acting ability

but in terms of screen presence, marketing etc. those attributes

at least there is an argument that he is the greatest action star alongside Jackie...

man gets a helicopter license and starts doing stunt shyt between a cliff while also managing a camera to film

not including climbing the Burj Khalifa, first ever HALO jump on film etc. etc.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Keanu Reeves? John Wick > Mission Impossible IMO. Add the Matrix and he might be up there with Cruise just based on those 2 franchises
Gtfoh. The Matrix was dead before Resurrection came out. No one was excited for it. Spider-Man was getting all the attention. John Wick is also tired after the 3rd movie. Tom has 5 great movies from M:I and a lot of people see it as a franchise that gets better every movie which is rare.

Then you got:
Collateral
Minority Report
Top Gun
War of the Worlds
Tropic Thunder

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gtfoh. The Matrix was dead before Resurrection came out. No one was excited for it. Spider-Man was getting all the attention. John Wick is also tired after the 3rd movie. Tom has 5 great movies from M:I and a lot of people see it as a franchise that gets better every movie which is rare.

Then you got:
Collateral
Minority Report
Top Gun
War of the Worlds
Tropic Thunder

Fair enough bruh, though I would take out Tropic Thunder and put in edge of tomorrow