Is there a way to band together and get shyt like this taken down?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Lifting weights is easy on the joints and is better for diabetes prevention and blood sugar glucose stabilizing.

Of course a diet is too..but lifting weights is better than cardio for the heart, lungs, blood sugar and body composition than cardio.

Muscle utilize sugar via the Krebs cycle and some other boring jargon that only meat heads and physiologist will understand so I won't bore you.

But studies show diabetics who lift weights routinely were able to get off their mess in months via a strenuous lifting regime t.

Lifting weights is really the GOAT excercise.
:why:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
That's fine. I dint win an award by being right, nor do I lose a thing by being wrong...but if you google..you will learn either way.
No but you can get these virtual internet reward points called rep that'll light up your dopamine receptors with a nice little message that'll boost your mood for 5 seconds :ehh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
All the thots on social media butt ass nekkid promoting their OF or all the corporations selling you poison.. and you tryna take down one independent black woman?

:camby:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
All the thots on social media butt ass nekkid promoting their OF or all the corporations selling you poison.. and you tryna take down one independent black woman?

:camby:
:umad: all these red herring ass responses
The brigade is against all obesity promoting content

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
She says very clearly in the video, "this is for me, not for you". So she's not promoting anything, technically.
Yeah so why post it on social media for others to see then?
This reminds me of when the tobacco companies were making flavored cigarettes and claiming it was for adults and not kids :mjlol: