Is there a way to band together and get shyt like this taken down?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Currently in their DMs harassing the shyt outta them. Well see if this b*stard accepts the request :martin:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This implies that rap music is the cause of all gun violence. Where's the evidence for that? And also the majority of black people don't die between the ages of 1-44 and homicide is only the leading cause from ages 15-34. Most black people will die later than that. Most of the posters here will eventually die of diabetes or heart disease. Diseases caused by obesity. Obesity is the number one cause of premature death.

Nothing you just said will stop Black people from going to McDonald's, Popeyes and Chic Fila. Flaming Hot Cheetos and Taki's with a 99cent Arizona on the side will still be a staple snack in the hood. Greasy ass, artery clogging Chopped Cheeses will still be consumed by New Yorkers. Waffle House with that high sodium, saturated fat filled fried chicken and sugary waffles and syrup will still be a thing in the south after a night of drinking unhealthy for the liver alcohol and smoking unhealthy for the lungs marijuana.

Unless you are willing to firebomb every fast food chain in every Black neighborhood in America, you're just preaching to the crowd.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nothing you just said will stop Black people from going to McDonald's, Popeyes and Chic Fila. Flaming Hot Cheetos and Taki's with a 99cent Arizona on the side will still be a staple snack in the hood. Greasy ass, artery clogging Chopped Cheeses will still be consumed by New Yorkers. Waffle House with that high sodium, saturated fat filled fried chicken and sugary waffles and syrup will still be a thing in the south after a night of drinking unhealthy for the liver alcohol and smoking unhealthy for the lungs marijuana.

Unless you are willing to firebomb every fast food chain in every Black neighborhood, you're just preaching to the crowd.
Well yes but why single out my thread addressing issues? We have multiple threads a day decyrung and virtue signaling various issues. If a single breh reads through this thread and decides to change their lifestyle to avoid obesity then the thread has done it's job:wow:

If even one social media user posting this unhealthy garbage is influenced to stop posting this and start posting more health conscious recipes then we may have saved a life.

:wow:

(Now I'm preaching :troll:)

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP crying about this but throwing his cape on for black genocide Minstrel Show rap propaganda (which has almost singlehandedly destroyed the image and reputation of black people worldwide over the past 30+ years) makes me not wanna take this thread seriously to be honest.

But the answer is no.

If black people didn't ban together to get drill rap out the paint then it's probably not going to happen for anything.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
OP crying about this but throwing his cape on for black genocide Minstrel Show rap propaganda (which has almost singlehandedly destroyed the image and reputation of black people worldwide over the past 30+ years) makes me not wanna take this thread seriously to be honest.

But the answer is no.

If black people didn't ban together to get drill rap out the paint then it's probably not going to happen for anything.
When did I throw on the cape for rap? My thread never once mentioned rap in my initial post in fact it was brought in as a red herring side argument to avoid the topic at hand by @Sad Bunny and you fell right hook line and sinker into it. That's not what my thread is about. If you would like to make your own thread on that subject then be my guest.

And the bolded isn't even necessarily true. Just because people didn't come together to get rid of drill rap does not mean they will not come together for anything. That's just bad logic.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
46d6fc4f2d424a9b2f5a3c0189efde3d191634b1.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I think we need to band together and stop what's happening in South Sudan but you know how that goes :unimpressed: