Is there a way to band together and get shyt like this taken down?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dahell: elaborate
Lifting weights is easy on the joints and is better for diabetes prevention and blood sugar glucose stabilizing.

Of course a diet is too..but lifting weights is better than cardio for the heart, lungs, blood sugar and body composition than cardio.

Muscle utilize sugar via the Krebs cycle and some other boring jargon that only meat heads and physiologist will understand so I won't bore you.

But studies show diabetics who lift weights routinely were able to get off their mess in months via a strenuous lifting regime t.

Lifting weights is really the GOAT excercise.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Lifting weights is easy on the joints and is better for diabetes prevention and blood sugar glucose stabilizing.

Of course a diet is too..but lifting weights is better than cardio for the heart, lungs, blood sugar and body composition than cardio.
How can the bolded be true when cardio literally means heart? Cardiovascular exercises exercise your heart...
Regarding blood sugar can you break down the mechanism for how it regulates blood sugar any better than moderate paced cardio? And can you elaborate on lung health? Weightlifting is considered an anaerobic exercise in the way most people do it so it isn't as taxing on the lungs vs something like a 1 mile run.
I agree with everything else here tho especially body composition. higher amounts of muscle stave off obesity since they increase your basal metabolic rate and weight lifting is actually great for the joints provided you practice progressive overload and do not strain them with constant tensions from heavy lifts you are not ready for.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
How can the bolded be true when cardio literally means heart? Cardiovascular exercises exercise your heart...
Regarding blood sugar can you break down the mechanism for how it regulates blood sugar any better than moderate paced cardio? And can you elaborate on lung health? Weightlifting is considered an anaerobic exercise in the way most people do it so it isn't as taxing on the lungs vs something like a 1 mile run.
I agree with everything else here tho especially body composition. higher amounts of muscle stave off obesity since they increase your basal metabolic rate and weight lifting is actually great for the joints provided you practice progressive overload and do not strain them with constant tensions from heavy lifts you are not ready for.
Because the heart is a muscle and lifting weights literally builds strong muscular walls..plus lifting weights brings the heart rate up like running...see Deadlifts and bench press.

John's Hopkins has beacoup medical journals on the research on it. Check it out.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Because the heart is a muscle and lifting weights literally builds strong muscular walls..plus lifting weights brings the heart rate up like running...see Deadlifts and bench press.

John's Hopkins has beacoup medical journals on the research on it. Check it out.
I lift and run and there's no way lifting is as good a workout on the heart as cardio. Based on feeling alone. You'd have to be doing some pretty intense interval training to come even close to moderate cardio let alone sprint as an exercise. Does the science not back that up?Can you link one of those journals?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I lift and run and there's no way lifting is as good a workout on the heart as cardio. Based on feeling alone. You'd have to be doing some pretty intense interval training to come even close to moderate cardio let alone sprint as an exercise. Does the science not back that up?Can you link one of those journals?
You never lifted then

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I’m quoting the video

Did you watch it

:patrice:
It's been so long since I watched it. I been in here so long I forgot what she said :pachaha:

I definitely remember her using that t shirt tho:pachaha:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TEH