Is the Wu-Tang Clans logo more recognizable than the Rolling Stones?

Is Wu's logo more recognizable than the Rolling Stones logo

• Yes

Votes: 85 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Who

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fukk No

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Yea but the thing about these logos is they've transcended the music. Some logos become that ingrained

You can go to Target and get a Wu Tang shirt:manny:

Thibk of recent years where you see all the rappers and young nikkas wearing Nirvana and Guns n Roses tees

At a certain level these discussions are about far more than the music and who heard it
Wu Tang is eating good off its brand licensing and merch, but its at best middle of the pack when it comes to Rock & Roll bands. Rock wrote the book on licensed merchandise, and Rock fans own more of it. I wouldn't put Wu Tang's logo anywhere near that of Pink Floyd's and even below a group like Metallica. The Rolling Stone's logo is considered one of the most recognizable logos period, not just for music. Wu-Tang just ain't on that level.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Rolling Stones have four times as many monthly listeners on Spotify than Wu Tang, have had some of the biggest tours on a near yearly basis for decades, and nearly every boomer knows who they are. I'd say the band and the logo are more recognizable since those types of people (older white plus subsequent generations) outnumber us.

Ruining the thread with logic :francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
13stones-logo5-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

@humminbird
I've seen this a few times. I had no idea it belonged to the Stones. So Wu wins the recognizable contest.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I’ve had lots of various Wu Tang shirts over the years. Nothing gets a reaction like that logo. I have people of all races and ages stop me or yell out Wu Tang. A lot of time it even surprises me. I’ve worn rock tees before (not Rolling Stones) but don’t get anywhere near the reaction.