Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

puggle

Superstar
Daps
He plays the straight man for a lot of his movies but he’s more entertaining doing comedic roles. I think he has ptsd from when he did too many comedies, mostly for kids, during his first Hollywood stint so he doesn’t want to go overboard doing them. He must have the record for current actors with all the active film franchises he’s a part of.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That comparison will always be jokes to me :russ:

Dude tried to come out the gate with some Kindergarden Cop/Jingle All The Way shyt (The Tooth Fairy) with no Total Recall, Terminator, or Predator under his belt. And he still doesn't have one of those!
Playing Dragon's Crown has me rewatching old fantasy flicks(also rewatched a bunch of Arnie's old movies). Saw Conan the barbarian all the way through:wow: and it made me come back to this thread. The Rock is never gonna be able fukk with his early output

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If they make a live action God of War (which I hope they don't) and they cast Dwyane Johnson as Kratos Ima be sick :dead:
Hollywood has seen this post. It’s over. Expect it Summer 2025 with Zazie Beetz or Chloe Bailey as the long lost love interest.

Or better yet, The Rock starring as The Rock, in The Rock, a memoir, distributed by Castle Rock Entertainment :lupe:

(I will put the weed down now :mjlol: )

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hollywood has seen this post. It’s over. Expect it Summer 2025 with Zazie Beetz or Chloe Bailey as the long lost love interest.

Or better yet, The Rock starring as The Rock, in The Rock, a memoir, distributed by Castle Rock Entertainment :lupe:

(I will put the weed down now :mjlol: )
:russ: