Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Most Fugazi in the industry. Every single movie he puts out where he is the lead and main focus is a fukking flop and he convinces them to greenlight project after project of him playing himself.

His biggest movies are where he is part of an ensemble. Fast 5 was great bc the whole family cam together he was just a bonus :mjpls: . #familyfirst

Now it came out he sabotaged some Shazam and DC cameos for black Adam. Warner bros trying to say his team leaked fugazi projections to the press or execs. The movie was a fukking flop :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tyrese tried to tell y'all.
full

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rock is my wrestling GOAT but for as big a star as he is supposed to be, the man has no arguable classic in the vein of Rambo, Terminator, Rocky, Predator, Conan, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, etc.

Years from now, people will look back at his catalog and hear how he was a "Big Star" and say he was an industry plant.
be real though what new non-marvel action movies are even close to being memorable now a days I cant name one

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It makes sense. His Hollywood run was forced as hell. Dude basically spent my whole childhood starring in straight to dvd terrible movies to all of a sudden being an “A-lister”

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
be real though what new non-marvel action movies are even close to being memorable now a days I cant name one
I'm appalled you made this Post the same month John Wick 4 came out

Hostile

All Star
Daps
It's happening:ohhh:

People will call :duck: but it's not hard to believe. He most likely demands a lot and he just doesn't seem worth it. It's not just one or two box office disappointments, it's pretty much everything he does that isn't related to the F&F franchise.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
For people who watch wrestling and are wondering why he hasnt come back to at least have a segment with his cousin who is the biggest star in the company, this is why. He’s trying to get his perceived downward trajectory together before he can switch sides again and has already commented about the criticism he gets form Hollywood anytime he gets involved with his old career.