Is "The Rock" on Steroids?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:snoop: Y'all believe anything.

How about you look at the grand scope of athletes who work out everyday, twice a day and how many of them look like the Rock?

Also, eating a bunch of food doesn't make you super cut. That's counter intuitive. :snoop: Eating a bunch of meals, even healthy food can help you add size, but it's not gonna make you cut.

How many 40 year olds are looking that way? How many 40 year old pro athletes look anything like Rock?

How do you think Stone Cold maintained his physique when he said all he ate on the road was a 10lb bag of potatoes?

I'll tell you how.....:youngsabo:

Olympic athletes and that English cat the Niners drafted :steviej:

How strict is the olympic drug testing :mjpls:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Olympic athletes and that English cat the Niners drafted :steviej:

How strict is the olympic drug testing :mjpls:

what olympic athletes look like that though?

honestly the only cats that look like that are 'body builders' (aka most pro wrestlers)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why are people getting up in arms when others say he obviously is on steroids. No one is judging him, he's not an Olympic athlete. We simply understand that to attain a physique like his, your'e going to have to take something. Now does Rock's natural frame make him more impressive? Of course, but the amount of mass is unnatural. But if you offer me a spot in a movie and tell me I need to gain 25 lbs, you better believe I'm starting a cycle tomorrow.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Who cares you guys, you still got to put in the dedication just like everyone else.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
So....what's the verdict?

His heart still healthy....

He not an athlete....he only risking his heart and not making others risk theirs to compete with him if he's on something....

People get leg lengthening to be taller....girls get implants and bbl to look better. Yet a dude can't enhance his look in something that is at least tangible in strength?

Ain't Rock same dude that had to fix is man boobs?... obviously he's a little sensitive about his appearance.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So....what's the verdict?

His heart still healthy....

He not an athlete....he only risking his heart and not making others risk theirs to compete with him if he's on something....

People get leg lengthening to be taller....girls get implants and bbl to look better. Yet a dude can't enhance his look in something that is at least tangible in strength?

Ain't Rock same dude that had to fix is man boobs?... obviously he's a little sensitive about his appearance.

the rock is bigger and in better shape at age 50 than he was in his 20's and 30's while doing WWE.

what the hell do u think?