Is "The Rock" on Steroids?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
yeah dudes on roids but shouts to him, nobody thought he would go on to be this big of a movie star.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every actor in hollywood takes roids if they have to get little muslcle mass for their movie role you idiot

will-smith-in-irobot.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
no offense dude, but this thread has been done at least 2-3 times....and also discussed in multiple other threads.

It always ends the same. People who don't exercise come on here and swear the Rock is clean, he's Samoan/Black, so he has great genes, he works out super hard, etc blah blah.....those of us who go to the gym 3-4 times a week,, try to eat properly, KNOW he's not clean.

He's on HGH or anabolic, or whatever else there is. He aint just going to the gym and taking creatine and protein like the rest of us. Nor is Ryback, nor is HHH, Cena, etc.

I dont have anything against roids, but people(fans) need to be honest and just admit it.

So every person who is cut like that takes drugs?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
probably the same stuff Stallone uses. Remember he got caught using it while filming the last Rambo in Australia, doctor prescribed though...

Stallone Charged with Importing Steroids Down Under | TMZ.com
http://www.e-steroid.com/steroids-blog/sylvester-stallone-pleads-guilty-to-australian-drugs-charges.html
Just moments ago, Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with illegally importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check. Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroid after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limousine and private jet.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I thought it was pretty much an unspoken truth that everyone knew the Rock was on the juice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no offense dude, but this thread has been done at least 2-3 times....and also discussed in multiple other threads.

It always ends the same. People who don't exercise come on here and swear the Rock is clean, he's Samoan/Black, so he has great genes, he works out super hard, etc blah blah.....those of us who go to the gym 3-4 times a week,, try to eat properly, KNOW he's not clean.

He's on HGH or anabolic, or whatever else there is. He aint just going to the gym and taking creatine and protein like the rest of us. Nor is Ryback, nor is HHH, Cena, etc.

I dont have anything against roids, but people(fans) need to be honest and just admit it.

i just don't understand why. does he need to be that big to sell a movie? all i keep hearing is that shyt fukks w/ ya dikk. not a good tradeoff

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
They need to do a Predator remake and have him in it and have that shyt rated R

hell even bring back Arnold as the "old man that has fought the alien before"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i just don't understand why. does he need to be that big to sell a movie? all i keep hearing is that shyt fukks w/ ya dikk. not a good tradeoff

well he's the new Arnold, or Sly.....so yes he has to be that big.

But I'm sure Rock is on top notch stuff. The side effects might be extremely low these days, especialy under a doctors care

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD