Is "The Rock" on Steroids?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My question is: Can you use standard and safe doses of steroids and still get that big? Or does he have to be taking a massive amount?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
HALF SAMOAN, FULL fakkit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Ric Flair signed autographs at Wrestle Jam in Ringgold, Georgia on Friday night. Apparently there was some concern about his health as his left ankle was visibly swollen. He participated in an angle at the end of the show, delivering a low blow Johnny Rokk to end the show. Flair’s girlfriend, FiFi The Maid, was on the show with him. The Nature Boy was pulled from a scheduled appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw in March due to a blood clot in his leg. No word if the swelling Friday night was connected with that.

READY TO DIE, BROTHER? TELL GOD I SAID HI, DUDE!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
no offense dude, but this thread has been done at least 2-3 times....and also discussed in multiple other threads.

It always ends the same. People who don't exercise come on here and swear the Rock is clean, he's Samoan/Black, so he has great genes, he works out super hard, etc blah blah.....those of us who go to the gym 3-4 times a week,, try to eat properly, KNOW he's not clean.

He's on HGH or anabolic, or whatever else there is. He aint just going to the gym and taking creatine and protein like the rest of us. Nor is Ryback, nor is HHH, Cena, etc.

I dont have anything against roids, but people(fans) need to be honest and just admit it.

Get a few million dollars breh.... get a nutritionist, have a free schedule breh

The rest of us have full time jobs and work 40hrs a week. He dont.... Nor do the rest of us have the skrilla to eat like him

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
was dude real or CGI?

tumblr_m4n1a232qi1r44q7k.gif

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
READY TO DIE, BROTHER? TELL GOD I SAID HI, DUDE!

Hulk Hogan tried to commit suicide, having downed rum and Xanax, and was about to shoot himself, when a phone call from Laila Ali (co-host of American Gladiators with Hogan, and the daughter of Muhammad Ali) stopped him.

That is just one of the revelations about the Hulkster that we can expect to hear about as he begins to promote his new book "My Life Outside The Ring" is being promoted, starting with an article in the New York Daily News, which was recapped by CNN at this link.

Hogan also paints his ex-wife Linda as an abusive alcoholic who "once threatened to beat their son with a wine bottle" and states that he begged Linda not to file for divorce after fukking the Hulkster in the ass with a 12 inch black dildo

nikka, YOU BEGGING TO DIE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Get a few million dollars breh.... get a nutritionist, have a free schedule breh

The rest of us have full time jobs and work 40hrs a week. He dont.... Nor do the rest of us have the skrilla to eat like him

:snoop: Y'all believe anything.

How about you look at the grand scope of athletes who work out everyday, twice a day and how many of them look like the Rock?

Also, eating a bunch of food doesn't make you super cut. That's counter intuitive. :snoop: Eating a bunch of meals, even healthy food can help you add size, but it's not gonna make you cut.

How many 40 year olds are looking that way? How many 40 year old pro athletes look anything like Rock?

How do you think Stone Cold maintained his physique when he said all he ate on the road was a 10lb bag of potatoes?

I'll tell you how.....:youngsabo:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Y'all believe anything.

How about you look at the grand scope of athletes who work out everyday, twice a day and how many of them look like the Rock?

Also, eating a bunch of food doesn't make you super cut. That's counter intuitive. :snoop: Eating a bunch of meals, even healthy food can help you add size, but it's not gonna make you cut.

How many 40 year olds are looking that way? How many 40 year old pro athletes look anything like Rock?

How do you think Stone Cold maintained his physique when he said all he ate on the road was a 10lb bag of potatoes?

I'll tell you how.....:youngsabo:

the rock is clearly on roids fam
don't even bother