Is Star Wars Attack Of The Clones unfairly hated on because of how trash Episode I was?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Show me 1 character in Clones fukkin with Darth Maul then we can talk about it being better than Episode I. "Clones" and Hayden's terrible acting is the worst film of the prequels. Say what you will about JarJar and little Anakin, Episode I had Darth Maul and him alone shyts on "Attack of the Clones". Don't don't get me started on that forced Bobafett origin story. Also the beginning of "Clones" jacked the shyt out of "Fifth Element".

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it sucks because of manikin skywalker... christain hayden fukking sucks and the movie is soulless , shyt has no fukking charm what so ever

Breh outside of this flick he's a good actor. George Lucas is not an actor's director and he very rarely let his actors do their thing and add to it. He's notoriously very rigid with how he wants his actors to be and of course his dialogue is shytty

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looking back, this film was NOT as bad as alot of brehs made it out to be. The lightsaber duels were on point and the end battle scene was pretty well done as well. Of course the obvious flaw of the film was George Lucas' trash writing skills with Anakin and Padme's boring ass love story and wooden acting.

I just feel that brehs really didnt give the film a chance because of how utterly :trash: Episode I was.

AOTC was a solid 6/10 film to me :ehh:

the only good parts of it was the lightsaber fights!!! :mjlol:

Daps
Clones was basura

I rented that shyt out on Dvd and fell asleep halway through. Didn't bother watching it in full

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
same but i was never a star wars nerd
this buti though only waited for this here......
Show me 1 character in Clones fukkin with Darth Maul then we can talk about it being better than Episode I. "Clones" and Hayden's terrible acting is the worst film of the prequels. Say what you will about JarJar and little Anakin, Episode I had Darth Maul and him alone shyts on "Attack of the Clones".
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
this was the only good thing about this movie though.... as much as i like maul this short fight didnt make the rest of the movie worth it.... if it was longer or maul had more screen time fightin other people id agree but they did my dude bogus...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly i dont even mind hte first movie, sorry im not some star wars nerd, i thoguht it was a entertaining movie. Great actors with ewan, natalie and liam. Darth maul was ill, those races were dope, that final battle :banderas:,

may take some flack but the old ones aged horribly to me, the light saber battles :flabbynsick: