Is Star Wars Attack Of The Clones unfairly hated on because of how trash Episode I was?

Combat Carl

Yeah n!gga
Daps
:mjlol:

Attack of the Clones is the worst fukking one.

Revenge of the Sith at least had a cool premise and story but it still has the terrible dialogue, wooden acting and just overall shytiness that plagued the rest of the prequel trilogy.
So you'd rather watch two hours of Jar Jar Binks shucking and jiving and farting over the creation of the Clone Army and, Anakin slaughtering the sand people, and Mace Windu morphing into Jules Winfield? :patrice:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
So you'd rather watch two hours of Jar Jar Binks shucking and jiving and farting over the creation of the Clone Army and, Anakin slaughtering the sand people, and Mace Windu morphing into Jules Winfield? :patrice:

I don't see myself having any desire to watch either of those first two prequel movies ever again. 3-4 cool scenes (which both of them have) do not make up for the remaining 2 hours and 15 minutes of :trash:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Looking back, this film was NOT as bad as alot of brehs made it out to be. The lightsaber duels were on point and the end battle scene was pretty well done as well. Of course the obvious flaw of the film was George Lucas' trash writing skills with Anakin and Padme's boring ass love story and wooden acting.

I just feel that brehs really didnt give the film a chance because of how utterly :trash: Episode I was.

AOTC was a solid 6/10 film to me :ehh:

Real talk, the original Star Wars trilogy may be iconic, but the prequel Trilogy is better. Episode III is the best movie of the entire series.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real talk, the original Star Wars trilogy maybe iconic, but the prequel Trilogy is better. Episode III is the best movie of the entire series.

#2 is one of the worst movies EVER made. #3 has to be ATLEAST the second best in the trilogy. They really needed someone like han to swag out though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Real talk, the original Star Wars trilogy maybe iconic, but the prequel Trilogy is better. Episode III is the best movie of the entire series.

Whoa whoa..never ever ever heard anything like this so I'm not going to flame you or any immature shyt like that, I'm interested in your opinion breh...
confused035.gif

Combat Carl

Yeah n!gga
Daps
They basically should of just started the trilogy with Attack of the Clones, had the middle film be all of that Clone Wars shyt that they have shoved down our throats for the past six years, and had Revenge of the Sith the last film.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Man ROTS is that unadulterated puff tho, I'll never forget seeing that shyt in the theater good memories:whew:

Attack of the Clones is good but forgettable as hell, I honestly start my Star Wars viewing with Sith and forget the other two prequel joints, however if I was bored one day and it was on TNT id watch it:ehh:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Episode I is :mindblown: WTF were they thinking bad
Episode II is just bad :scusthov:
Episode III is very good :ehh:

I went through all six films recently with RiffTrax. Had forgotten basically everything about Episode I & II. Their reputations are well-deserved. Acting is atrocious, casting choices are just as bad.