• Other

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to get negged but I still think it's Eminem when you factor in his music career and the overseas market.

A lot of Asians, Europeans, and even Africans damn near act like Eminem invented hip hop and he's still one of the most streamed artists today despite not releasing an album since early 2020.

I think Snoop is more memeable and has a much stronger media presence in North America but Eminem still has a larger stature when you factor in his insane sales and global impact.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm going to get negged but I still think it's Eminem when you factor in his music career and the overseas market.

A lot of Asians, Europeans, and even Africans damn near act like Eminem invented hip hop and he's still one of the most streamed artists today despite not releasing an album since early 2020.

I think Snoop is more memeable and has a much stronger media presence in North America but Eminem still has a larger stature when you factor in his insane sales and global impact.
Sales have zero to do with it. Eminem can still put on a hoodie and hide in plain site. He can be just another white guy. Throw some shades on and nobody bats a lash...

Unless Snoop is disguised with make up, he can't go anywhere on this planet.

Daps
Sales have zero to do with it. Eminem can still put on a hoodie and hide in plain site. He can be just another white guy. Throw some shades on and nobody bats a lash...

Unless Snoop is disguised with make up, he can't go anywhere on this planet.
Exactly…if Em walked into my local club/bar nobody would bat an eye…he would just be another white boy…but if Snoop walked in…everybody would know

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pac
Eminem
Snoop
Drake

in that order, talkin worldwide

Dr. Dre pretty famous too cuz of Snoop and Eminem
Jay-z cause of Beyonce

But out of them only Eminem, 50 and Drake (which he's done) can do a worldwide stadium tour

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about DMX?
RIP X he one of the GOATs to me

But na, only NY rapper with that global appeal is 50...

Biggie in hip hop circles around the globe but mostly cuz of his beef with Pac

And jay cuz he married Beyonce

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s definitely still Em and Pac.

Not much has changed in the 3 months since the thread was created.