• Other

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Eminem has been a hermit for the last 20 years and he doesn't even look like he did at his peak.
Michael Jackson was a hermit for a long time post 80's too breh.

Em doesn't promote himself much because he really doesn't need it. Dude is still the only rapper who's ever pulled off a stadium tour and sold out the Wembley(twice.) 8 Mile outgrossed Space Jam(one of the most iconic movies) globally. And he's sold more albums and singles globally than any other rapper including Drake.

Some of his songs like Without Me have even blown up with kids on Tik Tok. I doubt those same kids could even name a Snoop song outside of Still Dre which isn't even his song. And he just performed Lose Yourself at the Oscars this year.

You're kidding if you don't think the Eminem isn't recognizable globally.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Michael Jackson was a hermit for a long time post 80's too breh.

Em doesn't promote himself much because he really doesn't need it. Dude is still the only rapper who's ever pulled off a stadium tour and sold out the Wembley(twice.) 8 Mile outgrossed Space Jam(one of the most iconic movies) globally. And he's sold more albums and singles globally than any other rapper including Drake.

Some of his songs like Without Me have even blown up with kids on Tik Tok. I doubt those same kids could even name a Snoop song outside of Still Dre which isn't even his song. And he just performed Lose Yourself at the Oscars this year.

You're kidding if you don't think the Eminem isn't recognizable globally.
Not more than Snoop.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
When I was in Holland, they were playing/dancing to 2001 snoop/dre songs on the streets during their annual celebration.

When I was in Africa, Snoop was painted on the sides of the transit buses.

Only rappers more known are dead.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about the different demographics beyond rap he’s touching on TV with Martha Stewart and in commercials for everything from beer to sketchers.

Nobody in Hip Hop ever had that reach

Daps
Easily Snoop, he is the most well known rapper on his image alone, grandparents know who he is but a lot don't know his music

Daps
Lol, this is bullshyt. It's obviously Kanye and it isn't particularly close.

Snoop is somewhere in the Top 5 along with Eminem and Drake with one of Wayne/Nicki with a strong argument for being the 5th.

If we're not talking about rappers famed for Hip Hop alone then it's Will by a country mile obviously.
It's snoop bro and it ain't even close, Snoop was already global before Kanye even started Rapping