Is Slaimon coming back?

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Technology is not demonic. Technology used for demonic purposes is. I think you know the difference and you should not play dumb about these facts to blind friends and covertly condition them for demonic behavior. Pleaes do not become my antagonist. I already see that you have a desire to troll me demonically. Pershaps instead, we should be friends so we can show people, together what the power of good can do for their lives. What do you say?

real men don't have friends , your starting to give off a homosexual vibe with all that friend shyt, keep that on SOHH

demons run these here parts, and you ain't welcome around here :pacspit:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
real men don't have friends , your starting to give off a homosexual vibe with all that friend shyt, keep that on SOHH

demons run these here parts, and you ain't welcome around here :pacspit:

Homosexuality is demonic and a friendship of perversion is not acceptable in Gods eyes so you should take your mind out of that demonic place. Sohh.com told me i wasnt welcome there and they saw what happens when you reject the power of friendship. I think everyone needs friends and real men have them. Lets avoid antisocial swaggers that alienate us from individuals because networking for good can rarely bring about out collective destruction. You will gain no friends or respect this way. You'll only partake in the fleeting compay of demons which has no reward. Lets just be friends, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Homosexuality is demonic and a friendship of perversion is not acceptable in Gods eyes so you should take your mind out of that demonic place. Sohh.com told me i wasnt welcome there and they saw what happens when you reject the power of friendship. I think everyone needs friends and real men have them. Lets avoid antisocial swaggers that alienate us from individuals because networking for good can rarely bring about out collective destruction. You will gain no friends or respect this way. You'll only partake in the fleeting compay of demons which has no reward. Lets just be friends, friend. :sitdown:

u need friends cuz of your feminine tendencies, u need somebody to rely on, somebody to vent too, its so homosexual, friend (no homo)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
u need friends cuz of your feminine tendencies, u need somebody to rely on, somebody to vent too, its so homosexual, friend (no homo)

You sound so lost and confused friend. We all need somebody, to lean on. One day i just might have a problem that you'd understand you know. I might address you and you're advice might give me some thoughts to lean on. This advice your giving is trying to hard to be demonic and im not buying it friend, im sorry. Im not loving it either. If what you say is an example of a homosexual, i dont want to think about what it means when a man creates his screen name to be similliar to another mans screen name and then troll him demonically (subliminal reference to you making a name mr. nobody and seeking me out for antagonization). Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
You sound so lost and confused friend. We all need somebody, to lean on. One day i just might have a problem that you'd understand you know.
nikka i don't understand none of your gay ass problems, neither do i give a fukk :birdman:

I might address you and you're advice might give me some thoughts to lean on.
here's some advice, stop actin like a friendly fakkit and man up, u talkin bout leaning on other men :gag: i'ma leave u leaning against tha pavement :dead:

Daps
Nope,he wasn't...Duke seemed like a cool but troubled soul who had found religion/spirituality....if he could be compelled to tone down the spamming, I wouldn't mind having him on here to counterbalance some of our demonic postings lol

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
2cf4cxw.jpg

I don't know

:laff: