Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
He wasn't trolling,I don't think,check out this article I believe was written by him

http://www.frmnews.net/News.aspx?arnum=0210_10

nickyahh.png

That was written by him

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Slaimon>>>>>>>>>jehovah witness mr somebody

Lets not establish heirarchies for greatness. Why dont you find a way to better represent yourself by first removing that sickening avatar. After that, try to find a way to express yourself without profanity and demonic slander. You really embarrass your parents and family when you represent yourself in this way. Theres nothing to gain by enveloping yourself in the demonic for praise from demons. I hope i got through to you here.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
thanx to demonic sorcery we have technology like this

if it wuz left up to mr somebody and his followers we'd all still be drawing on walls

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thanx to demonic sorcery we have technology like this

if it wuz left up to mr somebody and his followers we'd all still be drawing on walls

Technology is not demonic. Technology used for demonic purposes is. I think you know the difference and you should not play dumb about these facts to blind friends and covertly condition them for demonic behavior. Pleaes do not become my antagonist. I already see that you have a desire to troll me demonically. Pershaps instead, we should be friends so we can show people, together what the power of good can do for their lives. What do you say?