An Old Empire Is Coming Back

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Morocco Pledge Military Support To Burkina Faso​

.. to fight terrrorists. I hope they're honest and not being a buffer for France. It's in their best interest anyway, so it's a good decision if it's legit.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@tamilnesan5951

4 hours ago (edited)
I am an Indian and I extend my love to Africa. Time has come for people of Africa to stand up for themselves.
emoji_u1f389.png
emoji_u1f389.png
. People of Africa must change all leaders in Africa who still serve as Western lapdogs. A true leader who has Africas interests in mind will stand up for her
people.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ukraine, US, and France have failed in several coup attempts to kill Captain Traore. All of black Africa sees him as Captain Africa. African presidents hate him because he's done in a few months what they failed/refused to do in years.

It's a new day...

This lady lives in Burkina Faso ...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now these regional blocks need to go see China or Russia for some reassurance (weapons). The more they distance themselves from Western Euros the more the more diplomacy will turn to war

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now these regional blocks need to go see China or Russia for some reassurance (weapons). The more they distance themselves from Western Euros the more the more diplomacy will turn to war

Funny you mentioned that. Traore just asked for weapons last week. There's a supply of advanced equipment and supplies on it's way.

They are serious. People say what they want about Russia, business is business, they dont do any cultural interference or skimp on payments. A deal is a deal.

Goes to show you dont have to be best friends to do business, just mutual respect.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Uncle Sam & Europe need to get out & stay out
Not that simple. They made a system that props them up based on getting cheap resources. They won't give that up easy. Before they stole Africans for a slavery they were trading and decided they didn't want to pay for Gold and other resources.

Africa goes up Europe goes down. They will be resistance. Black people worldwide need to be mentally prepared because these crakkkas will conspire together to keep their artificial position at the top

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Funny you mentioned that. Traore just asked for weapons last week. There's a supply of advanced equipment and supplies on it's way.

They are serious. People say what they want about Russia, business is business, they dont do any cultural interference or skimp on payments. A deal is a deal.

Goes to show you dont have to be best friends to do business, just mutual respect.
I'd prefer is they didn't let Russian mercenaries run around but they can take their training and buy their guns. We use them just like they use us.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd prefer is they didn't let Russian mercenaries run around but they can take their training and buy their guns. We use them just like they use us.

I hear you, no deal is perfect, but if they're paying a fair price for the uranium and not giving 0.00 on the dollar, plus getting advanced weapons to be sovereign it's all good.

Once enough African countries can make their own weapons the game is forever changed...

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are the kind of weapons the AES are procuring from their new allies. They never got this kind of capability from France...ever.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is this Chad guy y'all talking about and why is that CAC joining some leaugue newsworthy? :rudy:

:troll: