Is Sami too over to stick to the planned Roman/Rock face off? Is it time to pivot??

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Like whatever plans of Roman/Rock have to be adjusted or punted, right?

Sami is starting to feel an awful lot like Bryan when he caught fire. Not capitalizing would be a mistake. He’s the only right choice in dethroning Roman, with Jey being a plan b. What say ya’ll?

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
if it's remotely possible to do Rock vs Roman you do it, Rock is one of the biggest stars on the planet
See, that’s the thing…

They can still do it.. it’s just starting to feel like Sami has to be the one that defeats Roman. He’s who the fans are choosing.

I understand the rock is who he is.. but the people want Sami. Strike while the iron is hot.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
There are people who aren't watching WWE right now would watch if they knew Rock was back for a few Smackdowns and then Wrestlemania

everybody who loves Sami (including myself) are already watching and spending money on the product. It would create a great moment but it isn't best for business.

Plus its not like Sami would be pushed into some nothing feud against Madcap. He'd probably be in the tag title match with KO against the Usos.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's never been any guarantee that Rock would actually show up to wrestle at next year's Mania. It's literally wishful thinking because Roman is family and the show is in L.A, La Nariz basically confirmed this in that Helwani interview a month ago.

Only thing I've kept up with has been this Sami stuff, but clips don't really tell the whole story. From the outside it feels like Sami is the perfect "plan B" if Rocky can't work WM. But why do you think WWE would be wiser to scrap or punt a Roman/Rocky match instead of just waiting for a potential Roman vs Sami match in the summer? @Larry Legend

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There's never been any guarantee that Rock would actually show up to wrestle at next year's Mania. It's literally wishful thinking because Roman is family and the show is in L.A, La Nariz basically confirmed this in that Helwani interview a month ago.

Only thing I've kept up with has been this Sami stuff, but clips don't really tell the whole story. From the outside it feels like Sami is the perfect "plan B" if Rocky can't work WM. But why do you think WWE would be wiser to scrap or punt a Roman/Rocky match instead of just waiting for a potential Roman vs Sami match in the summer? @Larry Legend
To clarify, I do think that if you can make a Rock vs Roman match, you do it..

I just think having the rock being the one to take Roman down is shortsighted and would benefit Sami, who the fans are literally clamoring for a lot more.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Idk mane, the rock giving them upcoming free agent “we’ll have to wait for the summer and see what happens because I’m focused on the season right now” ass answers whenever they bring up Roman

He seemed like he ain’t even know what that lil bytch was talkin bout when she asked him who the head of the table was lol

That’s not WWE’s or The Rocks style to not promote some shyt they’re involved in to death

Kinda makes me believe that this shyt isn’t set in stone. WWE clearly wants it, and he’s open to it and toys with the idea of it, but this shyt is not signed pen to paper as of right now lol it’s obvious