Is Saitama vs Boros the best fight ever?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Gutz vs The Bull Dragon thing was :whoo:In the movie version of Berserk

Or

King Bradley vs Scar or King Bradley vs Greed in Fullmetal alchemist :whoo:or the chinese dude vs King Bradley

King Bradly might be the GOAT :ohhh:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Gutz vs The Bull Dragon thing was :whoo:In the movie version of Berserk

Or

King Bradley vs Scar or King Bradley vs Greed in Fullmetal alchemist :whoo:or the chinese dude vs King Bradley

King Bradly might be the GOAT :ohhh:
Bradley was cool but never menacing to me. That lil fakkit Pride tho :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I loved the boros fight the only thing I wished was for saitama to be a little hurt fighting him, nothing grievous just a little bloody lip or eye jammy... something to show he can be hurt ya know... :manny:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Archer + Saber vs Berserker in Fate: UBW for me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Other of my favorites:

Jubei vs Tessai from Ninja Scroll - Short and intense. Speed vs power.
Akame vs Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill - Whole series was building up to this imo. They pulled out trick after trick on each other without having to stop and explain what they did.
Gilgamesh vs Shiro from Fate: UBW - Similar powers just dropping nothing but ordinance at each other.
Jin/Mugen vs Kariya from Samurai Champloo - Loved the way they presented dude's sleight of hand as supernatural.
Jin/Mugen vs Sara from Samurai Champloo - Emotions brehs/brehettes. She was the perfect counter to both of them.
Ichigo vs Byakuya - Best fight of the whole series imo. Aizen slaying everybody is a close 2nd.

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
It was a terrible fight. All OPM fights are bad, that's the point. The artistry is A1, but other than that, Saitama hasn't been challenged yet. That's like saying the Seahawks vs Broncos was the best SB of all time. :heh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
But the animation during his fights are :whew:, but yea Pride’s power was definitely :damn: especially since he’s even better in the dark
vs Scar

vs Lin Greed, the first 2-3 minutes is just him beasting on the army with a sword

Another one I remembered Serei No Moribito Balsa is the female

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
p4p I still got these as my GOATS:

Piccolo vs Android 17: Nothing flashy, no build up, no anticipation, they just happened to meet up out of the blue.... and beat the shyt out of each other to a stalemate.

Takamura vs Bryan Hawk: From Hajime no Ippo. Til this day, I still say NO anime/manga does the "Fighter Introduced>Build Up/Training>Fight>Fight/Fallout" gradual transition as well. This fight is the best of the best of that show. I never wanted a nikka to lose as badly as I did Hawk. Still one of the few anime to ever get me so into the action that I forgot where I was and was acting like it was happening in real life (unfortunately it was at my job).

And yes, I can't choose between those Bradley fights. Bradley was a fukking boss. You didn't want to see him win or lose. You just wanted to see him in action.