Is Saitama vs Boros the best fight ever?

teacher

All Star
Daps
p4p I still got these as my GOATS:

Piccolo vs Android 17: Nothing flashy, no build up, no anticipation, they just happened to meet up out of the blue.... and beat the shyt out of each other to a stalemate.

Takamura vs Bryan Hawk: From Hajime no Ippo. Til this day, I still say NO anime/manga does the "Fighter Introduced>Build Up/Training>Fight>Fight/Fallout" gradual transition as well. This fight is the best of the best of that show. I never wanted a nikka to lose as badly as I did Hawk. Still one of the few anime to ever get me so into the action that I forgot where I was and was acting like it was happening in real life (unfortunately it was at my job).

And yes, I can't choose between those Bradley fights. Bradley was a fukking boss. You didn't want to see him win or lose. You just wanted to see him in action.

I forgot about Hajime No Ippo :gladbron: :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Archer + Saber vs Berserker in Fate: UBL for me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Other of my favorites:

Jubei vs Tessai from Ninja Scroll - Short and intense. Speed vs power.
Akame vs Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill - Whole series was building up to this imo. They pulled out trick after trick on each other without having to stop and explain what they did.
Gilgamesh vs Shiro from Fate: UBL - Similar powers just dropping nothing but ordinance at each other.
Jin/Mugen vs Kariya from Samurai Champloo - Loved the way they presented dude's sleight of hand as supernatural.
Jin/Mugen vs Sara from Samurai Champloo - Emotions brehs/brehettes. She was the perfect counter to both of them.
Ichigo vs Byakuya - Best fight of the whole series imo. Aizen slaying everybody is a close 2nd.

The Fate series are some of my favorite shows ever Gilgamesh the Goat hilarious asswhole "mongrels:birdman::scusthov:":bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Lol how can a one sided fight be the best anything.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
The fight Brother against Brother, the music, the techniques, the violence.

Youngs cats know nothing of epicness.
This fight was so intense that Roah ad national funerals in Japan by the time..

The manly tears at the end, the end of the road for the greatest bro ever.
You were raised with aseptic Naruto stuff without tears, hate, blood, loss, pain and everything.