Is Saitama the strongest anime character if all time?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Lol he's really not a character to use in these discussions as stated earlier. He ain't training to get stronger their is no reason why he is as strong as he is. He's just Saitama a parody character of sorts. Not challenged and doesn't really care.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm mad this show is done :mjcry:.
Also, I'm reading the manga right now and and am up to that king dude with the scars and was curious if that handsome mask actor dude is important to the series. Is he incredibly powerful like Genos and the psyhic chick. What about this Metal Knight guy is he that dangerous?:patrice:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what board?
idk was just lookin into discussions about the manga an stubled upon it. type in saitama destroy half universe and results shld pop up; you may see some dat says he has the power of half the big bang, but you get the idea

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad this show is done :mjcry:.
Also, I'm reading the manga right now and and am up to that king dude with the scars and was curious if that handsome mask actor dude is important to the series. Is he incredibly powerful like Genos and the psyhic chick. What about this Metal Knight guy is he that dangerous?:patrice:
lol that nikka king a fool :pachaha: but yea i think the actor dude lowkey top 3, cuz he stayed in A rank so "scrubs" as he puts it wnt become worthless S class heroes n shyt (plus he was the only one imo who actually can see saitama true strength, when he watched him beat the deep sea king (shows it better via anime)). i wld assume metal knight is bad since drive knight warned Genos bout him during the Boros arc.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
As far as hand to hand combat goes, nobody is fukking with Saitama the gawd

Daps
idk was just lookin into discussions about the manga an stubled upon it. type in saitama destroy half universe and results shld pop up; you may see some dat says he has the power of half the big bang, but you get the idea

Nah I think all that is something someone made up, nothinf from ONE actually says that.

And to anyone thats read the webcomic knows sweet mask is def one of the strongest and dude is a psychopath

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dwillhuh:...........:mindblown:...........:deadmanny: Lol. I think to really enjoy One-Punch is to accept the fact that he CAN'T be beaten. You really have to take his character at face value. At first, I was wondering if anyone in his universe would be able to give him a good match but then I realized that isn't the way Saitama is created. He is who he is.:wow:

Finally, somebody who gets the character. :blessed:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How can saitama fight against someone flying around in the air like that Class S chick?

He's too fast for her to react even in the air and we've seen how far he can jump (he jumped from the moon to the earth) so we know he can cover the distance. So in essence the fight would be like him vs Sonic

aCi0-t.gif

But it's only if he's serious about beating her though lol

and if you don't care about manga spoilers

He's currently fighting her In the webcomic, he grabbed on to her body to stop her from rampaging and she couldn't get him off until he willingly let her go.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
He's too fast for her to react even in the air and we've seen how far he can jump (he jumped from the moon to the earth) so we know he can cover the distance. So in essence the fight would be like him vs Sonic

aCi0-t.gif

But it's only if he's serious about beating her though lol

and if you don't care about manga spoilers

He's currently fighting her In the webcomic, he grabbed on to her body to stop her from rampaging and she couldn't get him off until he willingly let her go.
So if his opponent happens to be standing next to him first then yeah

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So if his opponent happens to be standing next to him first then yeah

If they're in the air they're gonna get that work still.

You can debate it all you want but that's just the facts. If they don't go to him he'll jump to them and they'll have no choice but to attack to which he would proceed to fukk their shyt up if he hadn't already like with him taking down Sonic in the air with the quickness. But with someone as hotheaded as Tornado she's gonna attack guaranteed whether he's in the air or not :lolbron: