Is Saitama the strongest anime character if all time?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if it's already been said but that isn't the point of the writer at all. The overpowered Saitama is just a plot device to better expose human nature. This show deals with a lot of things like the monotony of life, loneliness/isolation, the meaning of a hero, is passion without recognition for one's work fulfilling, etc. So it really doesn't matter if Saitama is strong but it appears the writer made him the most powerful being in his world.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Did he speak while on the moon? If so, by his universe's physics he either doesn't need to breathe or can breathe in space. If he didn't speak, he was just holding his breath for an extended period of time. Hulk has been knocked to space and held his breath out there for periods like this too. Hulk has also jumped to and from the Earth and Moon on several different occasions. This dude sounds about Hulk level now that I think about it.

And blowing up the planet, I was thinking of someone like Freiza. That was kind of what he always did when he was losing a fight, he'd win by default in that case. A planet buster that can't beat him might do something similar. If he can't fly and the vacuum of space doesn't kill him then him floating around in space fo r a couple of centuries is about as good of a win as a KO.
its 2.7Kelvin in space yet he showed no signs of being cold :patrice:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Finally, somebody who gets the character. :blessed:
like I said before, thats the whole point of the show. Hes invincible in fighting but cant win people over in the city, nikkas will always hate, thats the irony in it on some reverse Superman type shyt

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like I said before, thats the whole point of the show. Hes invincible in fighting but cant win people over in the city, nikkas will always hate, thats the irony in it on some reverse Superman type shyt

I thought the whole point was him dropping anyone in one punch? Boros was able to take a few of his punches and I'd guess there will be even more villains who can do the same eventually. Saitama will basically get weaker as the show continues.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
its 2.7Kelvin in space yet he showed no signs of being cold :patrice:

He spits hot fiyah :yeshrug:

Seriously tho, We've seen Hulk, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Flash, Iron Man, Goku, Freiza and countless other characters fly, fight and interact in space, I don't see why Saitama couldn't do it either, especially if he is in their class or above it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Alucard literally can't die. When he absorbed shrodinger he became every where and no where. Hes pretty much a god at the end of the manga.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:dwillhuh:...........:mindblown:...........:deadmanny: Lol. I think to really enjoy One-Punch is to accept the fact that he CAN'T be beaten. You really have to take his character at face value. At first, I was wondering if anyone in his universe would be able to give him a good match but then I realized that isn't the way Saitama is created. He is who he is.:wow:

Truth.....but am I the only one :lupe: at the thought ONE may troll us by having Saitama be the daydream of the Mumen Rider? It cracks me up that he takes the fake pretense that the main character is gonna lose. Bleach/Naruto/One Piece all got main characters that somehow take down villains when everyone who is actually stronger than the MC somehow stubs their toe and can't fight OR they move out the way because Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy is "special". It KILLS me. Yet Saitama just rolls up, confuses the fukk outta everyone, punches a cat, and dips out.

That said, I'd like to see how him and Baam (Tower of God) would go at it.

:manny:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth.....but am I the only one :lupe: at the thought ONE may troll us by having Saitama be the daydream of the Mumen Rider? It cracks me up that he takes the fake pretense that the main character is gonna lose. Bleach/Naruto/One Piece all got main characters that somehow take down villains when everyone who is actually stronger than the MC somehow stubs their toe and can't fight OR they move out the way because Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy is "special". It KILLS me. Yet Saitama just rolls up, confuses the fukk outta everyone, punches a cat, and dips out.

:heh: No version of Baam/Jyu Viole Grace is fukking with Saitama

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see a lot of yall don't get the show or Saitama's character. He's not meant to be ranked or pitted against another anime character.
:dwillhuh:...........:mindblown:...........:deadmanny: Lol. I think to really enjoy One-Punch is to accept the fact that he CAN'T be beaten. You really have to take his character at face value. At first, I was wondering if anyone in his universe would be able to give him a good match but then I realized that isn't the way Saitama is created. He is who he is.:wow:
VAaBpei.gif

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

My nikka Naruto is something special tho:banderas:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always looked at OPM as a satire of Shounen animes.
Pretty much

It pokes fun at all the common anime tropes

Simple shyt like final form transformations or Genos being extra dramatic and talking way to much

Whole time Saitama is :patrice::ld::manny: at everything