Is Saitama the strongest anime character if all time?

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I know she cant, thats why I agree it would be a stalemate. I feel you guys are starting to vastly overrate dude like a dbz character.

It's not a stalemate.

She's one if not the strongest psychic in the series. She can't harm him from any range, using tk or any of her psychic powers. He could have jumped faster than she could have thought, and killed her outright

It's not overrating. He's a joke character and that powerful.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Can he breathe in space? If not, anyone that can destroy a planet can end him...

If he can, won't he just be floating around in space forever?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can he breathe in space? If not, anyone that can destroy a planet can end him...

If he can, won't he just be floating around in space forever?
Laws of physics don't really apply. Dude gets knocked into the moon, takes in the scenery and jumps back to earth. More than likely if the earth was destroyed, he would manage to make it to a new planet eventually.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saitama's superpower is basically being comically invincible.

No other anime character could beat him because, well, the entire point of his character is that he can't be beaten.
I love that shyt :blessed:

Tired of these heroes getting their ass beat but never giving up anime tropes :scust:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Saitama's superpower is basically being comically invincible.

No other anime character could beat him because, well, the entire point of his character is that he can't be beaten.
Thats what i love about this anime. the fighting is more over the top but the comedy is what makes it so good. Almost every episode im here dying :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Fam, I've been doing 100 pushups, sit ups, pull ups, squats and running 10 kilometers a day for three months. I'm outchea knocking nikkas out on the daily. Saitama's been doing that shyt for years:dahell: Ain't nobody fukking with dude

Y'all nikkas sleeping on Mumen Rider da gawd, tho:martin:
You spelled Pri Pri Prisoner wrong :ufdup:

I damn near died when Mumen Rider thru his bike at the Sea King. :pachaha:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
how you know his name was Saitama tho :jbhmm:

write Caped Baldy in a book while a shinigami snickers and laugh in the background brehs
Saitama is a chill ass nikka that tells people his name all the time. Plus he's a registered superhero:dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Open a warp hole in front and behind him. Make him pinch himself in the back of the head

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Laws of physics don't really apply. Dude gets knocked into the moon, takes in the scenery and jumps back to earth. More than likely if the earth was destroyed, he would manage to make it to a new planet eventually.

Did he speak while on the moon? If so, by his universe's physics he either doesn't need to breathe or can breathe in space. If he didn't speak, he was just holding his breath for an extended period of time. Hulk has been knocked to space and held his breath out there for periods like this too. Hulk has also jumped to and from the Earth and Moon on several different occasions. This dude sounds about Hulk level now that I think about it.

And blowing up the planet, I was thinking of someone like Freiza. That was kind of what he always did when he was losing a fight, he'd win by default in that case. A planet buster that can't beat him might do something similar. If he can't fly and the vacuum of space doesn't kill him then him floating around in space fo r a couple of centuries is about as good of a win as a KO.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's not a stalemate.

She's one if not the strongest psychic in the series. She can't harm him from any range, using tk or any of her psychic powers. He could have jumped faster than she could have thought, and killed her outright

It's not overrating. He's a joke character and that powerful.
He could also punch and use one of the gusts from his punches to hit her from far and stagger her and give him enough time to get close and actually punch her.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
*writes Saitama's name down in a book*

*Saitama dies*
saitamakoestl.gif