is saints row 4 good?

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Y’all trippin about SR 3 not being a good game. It was a tad bit over the top and outlandish at times, but still a great installment in the SR series nonetheless. Now everything after that is dookie

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y’all trippin about SR 3 not being a good game. It was a tad bit over the top and outlandish at times, but still a great installment in the SR series nonetheless. Now everything after that is dookie

SR3 was ass :scust:

Only saving grace is you can play the story in online co op. Even then it’s still ass. They really fukked this franchise up with that silly shyt in 3 and beyond :scust:

This would legit be a contender for GOAT franchise if it stuck to the script of 1 and 2 and prolly would have had more installments because fans wouldn’t have turned on it. It’s at a point now where unless they going back to the 1 and 2 format we hope the franchise don’t even bother returning. :unimpressed:

shyt is sad what the developers did to such a promising franchise because they wanted to cater to cac humor :scust:

They really killed Gatt to make a side story playing as his ghost in hell :gucci:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actually had a good time with this game the powers and world exploration were dope. It’s goofy and over the top but I enjoyed playing it way back when:yeshrug:

travellinman

Itzsoweezee
Daps
Reppin
peace, connecticut
i've only ever played Saints 3/4 co-op.. and it's one of the best co-op experiences i've ever had.. i've played with 4 or 5 different people, and every time we've played all the way through the main game and most/all of the DLC.. they loved it..

:yeshrug:

don't think it's a particularly great game by any means.. and a lot of the jokes/humor wasn't funny and didn't age well.. but it's as much chaos and fun as i've ever had with a video game.. sometimes that's a nice change of pace..