is saints row 4 good?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this game is so fun. i spend hours just super jumping and gliding. i havent unlocked many other suporpowers yet tho. just sprint and jump. when do i unlock more. a lot of the upgrades are locked for me even tho i have loads of those blue things.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
this game is so fun. i spend hours just super jumping and gliding. i havent unlocked many other suporpowers yet tho. just sprint and jump. when do i unlock more. a lot of the upgrades are locked for me even tho i have loads of those blue things.
Doing those side missions unlock or help to unlock stuff quicker IIRC. Haven't played that game in a minute though

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

you got to kill more Wardens to unlock more powers. they show up throughout the game, mostly when you start fukking shyt up.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I had Pac as my custom character on Saints Row 2 :banderas:

How u do that breh?

And yea it's worth beating

SR 2 is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

SR would be GOAT series if 3 and 4 didn't go off the deep end and stray from the hood shyt.

noumena

All Star
Daps
How u do that breh?

And yea it's worth beating

SR 2 is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

SR would be GOAT series if 3 and 4 didn't go off the deep end and stray from the hood shyt.

Im not sure it was this exact video but it was one of them or one of those guides just search "2pac saints row 2"

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
SR4 is just a modded 3 that rips Crackdown. It's fun though for what it is.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had Pac as my custom character on Saints Row 2 :banderas:

Now I wanna go back and beat that game, never got to, my mom gave my xbox to goodwill like 6 years ago :damn:

Still got the hard drive tho :myman:
:russ::mjlol:

Your mom a bytch for that :dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The transformation of how they just shytted on 1 and 2 to make that Cac humor shyt for 3 n 4 is probably the worst move in history .

Could have been the GOAT series if it wasn’t for this :snoop:

If they make a 5 they need to act like 3 and 4 didn’t even happen and just make it like 1 and 2 :unimpressed: