Is returnal game of the year so far?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nah…but it wouldn’t be a rogue and would also have more user-friendly save points that provide an experience a lot more gamers could enjoy :ehh:

werent people bytching about dread being hard though?

my point was even mid shyt from Nintendo gets lauded like its the second coming. All their shyt is graded on a curve. You do a 1:1 transfer roguelike and all and replace the white bytch with Samus and it would easily be goty in most publications :mjpls:

instead of it being a detriment people would be like nintendo is daring and inventive making metroid a roguelike. Look at botw and its dumb ass weapon breaking mechanic people aint get aggy over :mjlol:

Trash ass Nintendo can get away with murder and sony has to craft damn near flawless classics to get the same acclaim :ld:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
no it was just one faggit who made a tweet who I tried to shoot bail until I realized the game wasn’t that difficult

i just checked and didnt know beforehand dread is at 89 on MC returnal 85 :dead:

that tired ass bullshyt almost at 90. nikkas can sell glorified ps2 games for 60 dollars and still get no pushback. I hate these nikkas on my life :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just checked and didnt know beforehand dread is at 89 on MC returnal 85 :dead:

that tired ass bullshyt almost at 90. nikkas can sell glorified ps2 games for 60 dollars and still get no pushback. I hate these nikkas on my life :dead:

the game is pretty good :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its hard for me to take that shyt seriously when both Ori exists and is a better metroidvania in basically every way:unimpressed:

I can’t speak to the 2nd one but I couldn’t get into the first at all…I do need to give it a proper run through tho

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can’t speak to the 2nd one but I couldn’t get into the first at all…I do need to give it a proper run through tho

If you liked getting F.I.S.T.ED so much, then there's no logical reason why you wouldn't like the second Ori just as much, if not more, unless you just hung up on the art style negatively.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Lmao this was a petty bump :mjlol:. Still gonna try and pick it up on BF so I can see what the hype was about.