Is Raising Canes THAT good?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
oddly enough i just tried it for the first time. tasted like chick fil a with less salt, with a hint of lemon or vinegar, or something sour in the breading.
the sauce is crazy. they could have kept the fries slaw and bread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
btw I've never seen a line for the one around here, ever. and I'm by there all the time

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They've been branching out. Any new place is gonna get attention for a few weeks and that's probably what happened here.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They've been branching out. Any new place is gonna get attention for a few weeks and that's probably what happened here.
When I interviewed with them they said they're projected to grow to like a billion in net worth by 2025. I'll have to check my emails to see if it was there but this is only the beginning :upsetfavre:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: if ya'll don't shut the fukk up about that damn sauce :why:

THE CHICKEN IS TRASH. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SAUCE. IMAGINE A MUHFUKKA THAT CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT THE KETCHUP AT MCDONALD'S
The chicken really isnt all that. I put it in the air fryer to get it more cripsy. But the combination of the toast, fries, chicken and sauce is undefeated

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Raising Canes. Their sauce is cool, but chicken tenders are bland AF!

But, ppl must like them because they do have lines..
Not too many chain spots I see with long lines outside CFA & RC, but there is a Cuban bakery spot called Porto's that command such lines.

For them, I could somewhat understand the popularity, not RC's.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's the definition of mid
I actually drove 30 min across town THREE times trying to get it before the line was bearable enough for me to endure it
They have maybe the most bland chicken tenders I ever had in my life, like frozen tyson tenders that come in a bag have more flavor than that shyt
Only good thing is the texas toast

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL