Is Raising Canes THAT good?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
One of the things I really miss about back in the days when mans rolled from place to place were the little independent food spots you'd find in each town. Many were full of miss but every now and then you found something that hit that zone of perfection because the people who owned it had been in the food game for generations and had honed their skills.

Sadly they were one of the first things to go once globalization kicked in and every town got a Subway or similar franchise operation as many of them just could not compete. A few are still standing, a couple stronger than ever because the thing with good food cooked well and served to perfection is that it simply can't be replicated when you're craving it.

Daps
I think you're from NYC like me OP (correct me if I'm wrong ) I went to Texas this year first time and tried it( I was on business.) The sauce is legendary. The chicken is mostly good. But it's the sauce.
I’m from Jersey. I work in NYC. But I’ve been working from home for the most part since COVID. I purposely avoid Times Sq.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There's a Raising Canes i can walk to from my apartment in 5 minutes and no...
:mjlol:
So overrated. And for the record...i think the stuff is alright

That's why I made that homeMade chicken tenders recipe thread so I could show the coli that you can make better chicken fingers/tenders than raising canes with your own homemade sauces.
Link?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
NO, most overrated chicken place I’ve ever been too.

I’ll stick to whataburger tenders.
Whataburger is overrated as fukk. That shyt is trash :scust: Raising Cane’s has folks hooked on that sauce. Def nothing special about the chicken or the menu. It’s all about that sauce :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
On everything I love Raising Kanes is some CAC shyt fr. Their portion sizes suck, the chicken unseasoned. Like how tf the only thing you sell chicken strips and sandwiches and you suck at it ??? I got my order looked at that shyt, in disgust. Took a bite of everything and it all sucked. Took a sip of the tea and that hoe taste like Becky 80 year old diabetes having grandma made it. I had to get my money back.

What really killed me was when I took my shyt back the restaurant was full of CACS with the triangle smile. Dude at the register was like "you should have gotten the chicken sandwich with extra lettuce that shyt slaps"
Brehs im never going back 🤣

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People these days like being followers...

20151117184232-take-a-number-ticket-machine.jpeg

#hashtag #trending #oniononmybelt
How is trying out a new restaurant being a follower?

Another loser coli take from someone that doesn’t touch grass