is racism a mental illness?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope, these devils been putting us through hell for 500 years, but we wakening up.....

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
The fact the you keep responding.. Exposes your fear... fukk I love being black and educated... Scares you cacs who want to keep the peace and still conduct yourself as if you are superior...

How's your first day of wearing all black for the rest of your life going breh?

Was this you I just saw at starbucks?
P401592_dt.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see posts on the coli relating to race, and a lot of times think to myself "this guy has mental issues" I'm sure it can be dual diagnosed with many trendy afflictions going today.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

Its like the bizzaro tea party in these parts :skip:
out of a population of 300 million plus don't you find it odd you only pick posts from black people?

might you be one of the people you're talkin on :usure:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
out of a population of 300 million plus don't you find it odd you only pick posts from black people?

might you be one of the people you're talkin on :usure:
Damn thecoli has 300 million posters? :ohhh:

I will post white mentally ill racists I come across as well, don't worry. :usure:

You should be more focused on getting your milk of magnesia gf to stop calling you slurs on webcams :skip:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn thecoli has 300 million posters? :ohhh:

I will post white mentally ill racists I come across as well, don't worry. :usure:

You should be more focused on getting your milk of magnesia gf to stop calling you slurs on webcams :skip:
black people from the poor community are traumatized to "near mental illness" conditions. but white folks are mentallly ill without the oppression. takes one to be mentally ill to call themselves smart defend white supremacy.
sean hannity, bill oreilly fox news feed the white masses to keep them mentally ill. the negros who work there are mentally ill too. black people, and other minorities, who work under racist white folks have to develop some sort of mental illness over time.

white folks who give bums 50 cents and upload it on youtube are also mentally ill for believing they did their part in combating racism.

making a thread and copy and pasting posts is mental illness too. :stopitslime:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
black people from the poor community are traumatized to "near mental illness" conditions. but white folks are mentallly ill without the oppression. takes one to be mentally ill to call themselves smart defend white supremacy.
sean hannity, bill oreilly fox news feed the white masses to keep them mentally ill. the negros who work there are mentally ill too. black people, and other minorities, who work under racist white folks have to develop some sort of mental illness over time.

white folks who give bums 50 cents and upload it on youtube are also mentally ill for believing they did their part in combating racism.

making a thread and copy and pasting posts is mental illness too. :stopitslime:
Mental illness.