is racism a mental illness?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Yup that's how I know my post scares you.... Beautiful... :blessed:

See.. You think black folks can't be fake like its folks... My business partner is North Indian and the other is Turkish... I can hide my opinion to make money, just lien you cacs :heh:
Hey, I'll say hi if I ever see you around in Cali. You'll be the guy dressed in black head to toe when its 90 degrees in August.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
North Indian and Turks are your partners? What you own some 7-11's?
No... I live in 5 minutes from Silicon Valley and I've invested half of my income into at least 4 different start up companies.. See this is why I love white racism... You guys have no idea people like me exist :blessed:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
No... I live in 5 minutes from Silicon Valley and I've invested half of my income into at least 4 different start up companies.. See this is why I love white racism... You guys have no idea people like me exist :blessed:
:lupe:
The people like you who make angry posts on the internet? How many of you guys exist? I'm frightened...:lupe:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hey, I'll say hi if I ever see you around in Cali. You'll be the guy dressed in black head to toe when its 90 degrees in August.
You'll look at the floor.. You are a skinny hipster white boy most likely... The strong masculine men from white folks wouldnt be on this site... It's usually the skinny white hipsters...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:lupe:
The people like you who make angry posts on the internet? How many of you guys exist? I'm frightened...:lupe:
The fact the you keep responding.. Exposes your fear... fukk I love being black and educated... Scares you cacs who want to keep the peace and still conduct yourself as if you are superior...

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The fact the you keep responding.. Exposes your fear... fukk I love being black and educated... Scares you cacs who want to keep the peace and still conduct yourself as if you are superior...
How do you think your co workers will respond to your all black outfits? Are you going to where a black polo, with black slacks? :lupe: