is racism a mental illness?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
No it's prejudice ignorance and bigotry. To call it a mental illness will give them excuses and it's an insult to those who have real mental illnesses.

But it distorts people from the reality of situations. It hinders thinking patterns, causes hate, stress, most become introverted then join cults like the Tea Party and NOI.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I do know that white people collectively are sociopathic.

Hope you get that hate out your heart breh, it will lead to a better quality of life.

thumbs.png

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Idk bout ya'll but this has been my final straw... I'm not wearing anything but black until my people are free. I live in the bay, a lot of non blacks and cacs, but my friendly small talk smile at strangers act is done. My enemies are all around me whether they know it or not. I was out to dinner with my Ethiopian queen and some dude tried to interrupt our meal and ask us what we ordered because it looked good. I swear I wanted to slap him In the restaurant for speaking to me. Luckily my girl is good with people. I couldn't even look at him. Something clicked. Idk man, something clicked.

At this point they are going to smear us anyways. So there is not point in taking on new black behavior just to fit in.

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Mental illness.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
im dead ass shook about this. i'm the only black dude at my work and i know my cac coworkers are never gonna let me hear the end of this shyt. especially since i've been having heated arguments about the baltimore riots with all them all week. i don't think i can handle them gloating bout a pac win.

im honestly real :lupe: about this one brehs. i may have to find another job if mayweather loses. anyone else in a similar predicamint?

Mental illness.

Do you really think your co workers are waiting for the fight right now like " I cant wait to rub it in that black dudes face when Maywhether loses"

Well buddy, they're not... But you are..

Hope you get the help you need.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Mental illness.
Yup that's how I know my post scares you.... Beautiful... :blessed:

See.. You think black folks can't be fake like white folks... My business partner is North Indian and the other is Turkish... I can hide my opinion to make money, just like you cacs :heh:

But when the day comes... I have 5k$ in counting of ammunition ready.

But you wouldnt. Go on a white website and downplay them. That's how I know you are scared...