is racism a mental illness?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
On the surface, I'd say yes. People who are racist are mentally ill. But so is anxiety and eating disorders. Mental illness is just something that affects your mood, thinking and behavior.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Of course.

Every racist white person is mentally ill.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
This is what these fukking cacs do man. Go to ANY video with a black person behaving badly and you'll see at least one thousand comments calling blacks "****** savages", "din du nuffins", "****** apes", and "chimps". Go on ANY video with a white person behaving badly and you'll have ONE person make a comment about white people and there will be 500 replies saying "what does his race have to do with this" and "why are you making this about race!? Don't you know that you're doing what they(they never specify who 'they' are) want you to do by dividing us?". White people kill me with their lack of self awareness sometimes.

Here we have a poster who lets teenagers online form his views on race relations.

Mentally ill.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the result of about 200000 years of tribalism and cousin fukking

it's really only recently that people have the option of building relationships with someone outside their tribe/race(meaning they come from shared ancestry)

I just choose to deal with individuals based on their actions
and because race/complexion/appearance isn't a sure indicator of behavior I'm accepting to all varieties of human beings as long as the benefit is mutual

:troll:but I know I know I'm that #c00nbyya nikka and p*ssy should only come in one flavor I'm sorry but I am not of sound mind clearly:troll:you can't be mad at a madman¿

X x x x x x

Last edited: