Is Prodigy of Mobb Deep the most disrespected dead music artist of all time?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’m from NC I used to spend every summer in Philly when I was a kid. I would never try claim a hood from out there just cause I spent time there. I would never make a movie trying to portray a life from a neighborhood I had no roots in. He was able to be out there cause he was cool with Havoc. He don’t really have roots there. You wonder why dude was always a victim?

Bandana P had heart.....

something you lacked spending summers in Philly inside playing Sega and baking cookies with granny like a good little boy.

:camby:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Hav went on the radio drunk saying dude was writing men in jail.

Hav obviously had that anger penned up for a while…

Obviously he was in Havs ear.

Hav was obviously upset about the book along with the rest of QB. If P was a faq, then why recant Hav???

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dude made a Murda Muzik film about QB he not from out there though. He was only allowed out there cause Havoc from out there. I respect P as a mc but since his death he been getting disrespected. Matter of fact before his death P got robbed several times. Keith Murray and them had issues with him. His entire career he been a punching bag.

Nas should’ve made that movie first…

But Nas knew they didn’t deserve his help though. Cats wanted to use Nas and Mobb.
P tried to do stuff for the hood considering that he repped it.

Lake should have stayed close to the Mobb and Nas got in the music game rather than trying to rob em.

P got robbed and was able to live. He doin better than KM right now.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I’m from NC I used to spend every summer in Philly when I was a kid. I would never try claim a hood from out there just cause I spent time there. I would never make a movie trying to portray a life from a neighborhood I had no roots in. He was able to be out there cause he was cool with Havoc. He don’t really have roots there. You wonder why dude was always a victim?

P got his influence for that movie from Master P…

Besides, he did enough for that hood.

Hav gave him a pass along with many others.

P don’t run away and hide though. Some of your favorite rappers would have ran away to a another hood after they got robbed.

He still came to QB and yet no one dared to check him.

P wasn’t hard to find either.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
gona have to agree here

@Yagirlcheatinonus just let it go breh

havoc and everyone else did

Don’t tell me that Sherm and Lake have an account on here…

Everyone else let it go. Even NORE let it go and they whooped the pants off him.

Nore and P working together was a start for peace.

Besides if Sherm still felt a way, why didn’t he send any goons at Platinum P???

Painting his mural was hoe shyt.

Hopefully they don’t paint over Nas’ mural