Is Prodigy of Mobb Deep the most disrespected dead music artist of all time?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sherm the Worm and the QB OGs ordered that mural to be painted over…

At the end of the day, Sherm the Worm caught his karma. Lake did too.

Dude got smashed with a bottle and instead of going home and living to fight an another day, he ends up leveling up a car with two folks in it.
What’s the story?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
What’s the story?

Prodigy invited Lakey The Kid and his cronies to their show. He gave em some passes that were good until after a certain time.

Their cars got towed as a result of not getting in the club and Phantom P tried to do what he could to get em in but couldn’t

Sherm punched P as a result of that.

After that, Sherm punched Noyd in QB and robbed him so P retaliated in his own way by having his Hempstead boys smash Sherm in the face. Listen to P’s verse on Wanna Be Thugs off the first HNIC. He clearly talks about it.

Sherm came back a week later and attempted some payback and ended up leveling up a car. Dude probably thought to himself that P beat him which caused him to do that.

Most of the QB cats are afraid of Sherm and Lake…

Even Havoc. I’m still mad that he let Ferg Brim do that do to him.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
You not suppose to air street issues.

Crazy enough that P was in the middle of most of it….

P was basically narrating his life.

Most of those stories gave a clear depiction of the stuff that Mobb always rapped about.

I could imagine Ty Nitty yelling in the back of the car like Cheddar Bob when he got shot, the Mobb fighting at Central Park vs Lakey’s crew like Royal Rumble 04.

I also think that Paragraph P wrote that book while locked up and used it as revenge against everyone who did him wrong.

Mike Delorean caught it bad along with some others. Those stories must have been true.

Even the story about Big Pun showing his gun to P along with the crew and P leaving his in the car was true. He said this on the Big Pun doc.

Does anyone have a link to Lakey’s book??

I wanna read his side and see if his book was as magically hilarious as P’s book.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s definitely Prodigy. Pac gets slandered but Pac is also extremely loved

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Crazy enough that P was in the middle of most of it….

P was basically narrating his life.

Most of those stories gave a clear depiction of the stuff that Mobb always rapped about.

I could imagine Ty Nitty yelling in the back of the car like Cheddar Bob when he got shot, the Mobb fighting at Central Park vs Lakey’s crew like Royal Rumble 04.

I also think that Paragraph P wrote that book while locked up and used it as revenge against everyone who did him wrong.

Mike Delorean caught it bad along with some others. Those stories must have been true.

Even the story about Big Pun showing his gun to P along with the crew and P leaving his in the car was true. He said this on the Big Pun doc.

Does anyone have a link to Lakey’s book??

I wanna read his side and see if his book was as magically hilarious as P’s book.
this one? Thuphorashop

dude really wants $100 for a book :pachaha:

ill keep an eye out. thats pretty obscure, no idea if anyones dedicated enough to scan and upload it, but if they did you can be sure i'll find it :salute:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
this one? Thuphorashop

dude really wants $100 for a book :pachaha:

ill keep an eye out. thats pretty obscure, no idea if anyones dedicated enough to scan and upload it, but if they did you can be sure i'll find it :salute:

Already..

I like when rappers write books and actually bring you inside of their world. Lake should have been a actor or something

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He did too much with that book.

P could have changed their names and they still would have found a way to be mad…

He didn’t really diss Tragedy as much and i don’t think that P talked about him having anything with KB’s death. I’ve heard the audiobook over 5 times

Cadillac Tah was a snake in the grass that got exposed which was good. Irv admitted it was true years later.

In prison, he probably realized how most of em were disloyal to him and grimey after he had used his power to try and help him so writing the book was basically like payback.

But It all goes back to Hav warning him about getting too close of those cats. P should have just stayed around IM and Noyd and kept everyone else at a spoon stick length.

It’s bad when cats wouldn’t give out their address.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
It’s definitely Prodigy. Pac gets slandered but Pac is also extremely loved

True…

But they should have protected his name better in the media.

The Pac disrespect didn’t come out after Suge lost his power.

It’s cats in the West basically dissing Pac while the East ain’t even worried.

Even Jay and Mobb Deep had sense enough to fall back after he died.